1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:blessed:COLI
I'm going to put you guys up on the cryptobot pump game..This is in some cases better than a Pnd.
1. Download cryptobot app, it's an app that lets you know within seconds when a coin is listed on a Exchange.
2. Immediately sell all your assets and buy this coin as soon as you get that notification.
3. Watch the pump and then pull out when you feel like you got a good margin.
4. Profit! sell back to ETH or BTC
Last night a coin got released on binance it's called vibe.
VIBE (VIBE) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Look at the pump on this. You would have got a hundred percent return on investment at least on this example: 10k to 20k or double what you put in.

Of course, Binance is the number one exchange so it's a crazy pump. If it gets listed on any other exchange you can at least get a 20% to 40% return on investment. This also depends on the hype of the coin.
24 Hour Volume Rankings (Exchange) | CoinMarketCap

Do not do this on mobile make sure you do it on a PC.

Vibe ended up going up 380% last night so if you would have put 10k in you would have hit $40k....30k just like that!.
Whats quickly gained is often times quickly lost:wow:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol. I bought it and I never fukking pay for apps.. like a second app i have purchased in my life. But I've made racks since tho. I did my first major flip when req released on Huboi and it went up and I put 10 grand in and got a 53 return and got a cool 5k. Then when APPC got released I took the 16k and got a 28% return pulled out a little early on that but still got 5k. I planned on taking the 20K and putting it in the next one. If I could have got in the one last night I could have turned into that 20 grand into 80k... but I probably would have just flipped it for a 50% because I had no idea it was going to go as high as It did tbh. I fukking left my laptop at home.
:sadcam:
Breh. You suggesting nikkas should take 100% of thier money and drop it on whatever coin is new on an exchange :skip:.

:salute: good luck with that shyt my guy.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
TRON Update: Airdrop

Wtf. Who else seen this

In TRX’s case, 7% has already been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed by an automatic airdrop. That is, now every address on the ETH blockchain that has a balance over a minimum threshold of 0.1 ETH will receive a share of this 7% that is proportionate to their share of ETH or TRX.

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can receive proportionate 2595 TRX tokens as an airdrop. Existent TRX holders will also benefit from this airdrop, for every 1 TRX that you already have, you can receive 0.3 TRX.

I'm scared to mess with MEW and Metamask n shyt lol i dont want to lose my coins

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Wtf. Who else seen this

In TRX’s case, 7% has already been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed by an automatic airdrop. That is, now every address on the ETH blockchain that has a balance over a minimum threshold of 0.1 ETH will receive a share of this 7% that is proportionate to their share of ETH or TRX.

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can receive proportionate 2595 TRX tokens as an airdrop. Existent TRX holders will also benefit from this airdrop, for every 1 TRX that you already have, you can receive 0.3 TRX.

Can people buy TRX now and still get this?

Daps
Breh. You suggesting nikkas should take 100% of thier money and drop it on whatever coin is new on an exchange :skip:.

:salute: good luck with that shyt my guy.
:birdman:
I'm not a financial advisor.. Obviously invest in what you can invest at your personal level. I use a portion of these profits and then I buy Neo and then move it to my neon wallet as Neo is my long-term.

Don't underestimate hype. Last night was a prime example of millions users trying to get in on a new coin cheap coin it went from like $0.70 to over $3 in 10 minutes. I'm going to take advantage of them. Obviously I don't do this with every coin that gets posted only select ones that get posted on the top 10 exchanges.:jawalrus:

Binance has over 5 million users atleast 100k new people sign up a day.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County

Wtf. Who else seen this

This is a scam brehs...smh. Do your googles!

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm going to put you guys up on the cryptobot pump game..This is in some cases better than a Pnd.
1. Download cryptobot app, it's an app that lets you know within seconds when a coin is listed on a Exchange.
2. Immediately sell all your assets and buy this coin as soon as you get that notification.
Look at the pump on this. You would have got a hundred percent return on investment at least on this example: 10k to 20k or double what you put in.

Of course, Binance is the number one exchange so it's a crazy pump. If it gets listed on any other exchange you can at least get a 20% to 40% return on investment. This also depends on the hype of the coin.

Vibe ended up going up 380% last night so if you would have put 10k in you would have hit $40k....30k just like that!.
:ohhh:

I don't know about putting all my investments lol, but just dropping $50-100, getting that 5x-10x or 20x+ profit is a good look. A great look.

Why only for desktop, or is that by design?

Daps
:ohhh:

I don't know about putting all my investments lol, but just dropping $50-100, getting that 5x-10x or 20x+ profit is a good look. A great look.

Why only for desktop, or is that by design?
Binance mobile app sucks and to me I'd rather use the desktop. Personal preference to me it's just easier.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not on iOS

link the app
cryptobot app - Google Search
there's no cryptobot app