1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Now this is actual advice, much better then everyone repeating 'HODL' over and over. Thanks for this.

He might've just changed my life after that advice. Now I'm starting to see why people invest in all these shyt coins :ohhh:

If you invest $100 or $1000 in a coin at 10 cents and it goes up to 20 cents, you just doubled your investment and never loss money. And now you're still invested in the coin if anything else happens to it in the future.

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:birdman:
I'm not a financial advisor.. Obviously invest in what you can invest at your personal level. I use a portion of these profits and then I buy Neo and then move it to my neon wallet as Neo is my long-term.

Don't underestimate hype. Last night was a prime example of millions users trying to get in on a new coin cheap coin it went from like $0.70 to over $3 in 10 minutes. I'm going to take advantage of them. Obviously I don't do this with every coin that gets posted only select ones that get posted on the top 10 exchanges.:jawalrus:

Binance has over 5 million users atleast 100k new people sign up a day.

All I needed to know :hubie:

All I see in the matter if minutes you can end up paying 2 dollars for a coin that 60 cent right now.

Like I said good luck breh

FSP

Banned
Daps
Gonna dive into the world of C++ and Solidity. See you guys in a few :mjcry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
2myx00z.png

2ywy22r.png

Soon the average idiot will be able to buy crypto:coffee:

Damn breh, I'm type excited for you lol

When that shyt hits a dollar you gonna cash out or....? :lupe:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjcry:HitBTC got me for $200 brehs. Changed the wallet address on me midway through my transaction. And I know they changed because my test run went through,and I always copy the address elsewhere(offline) and verify the address twice before sending.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:mjcry:HitBTC got me for $200 brehs. Changed the wallet address on me midway through my transaction. And I know they changed because my test run went through,and I always copy the address elsewhere(offline) and verify the address twice before sending.
Hold up what?
They changed your bitcoin address out of the blue

that's fuuuuuucked up. Thanks for telling the squad though.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
People make this harder than it is it's really simple. As soon as you get notified buy the coin, wait and profit.
Good look breh. In the initial post what were you referring to about doing it on PC and not using mobile? Binance?