1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Forwarded from telegram
Alright guys, it looks like CM is back online and they are syncing the wallets with the database. I've seen it done in minutes to hours depending on how complicated the system is. With a crypto website it'll probably be a few hours, but we are 1 step away! :cheers:

binance back down:mjcry: someone let me know when it opens again
But bu but coinsmarket

These exchanges can’t handle the influx of folks. Which tells me when they can, strap on folks, it’s gonna be hella panic buyers and sellers

Oh and by the way imma go ahead and alert eltcoin

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Man he'll naw :russ::snoop:

This shyt turning to a joke

tenor.gif

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I was talking to this guy about investing the other day and he gave me his rule of thumb saying that whatever you invest in, once you make double your investment to take out your initial investment so that you never actually lose money. Mind you this is when Neblio was at double my investment. I thought what he said made perfect sense but at the same time I got greedy and decided to hold :yeshrug:

I'm a lil annoyed I didn't listen but whatever I'll be back up again. Hopefully by a lot more than double this time :lupe:

Now this is actual advice, much better then everyone repeating 'HODL' over and over. Thanks for this.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
But bu but coinsmarket

These exchanges can’t handle the influx of folks. Which tells me when they can, strap on folks, it’s gonna be hella panic buyers and sellers

Oh and by the way imma go ahead and alert eltcoin

i like that supply of eltcoin; 100,000,000 w/ 90,000,000 in circulation. just hate to have to sign up for another exchange.

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Had the group chat looking for a coin like eltcoin and we missed it, apologies guys. We working hard to find another POS coin, those will be big for 2018.

i like that supply of eltcoin; 100,000,000 w/ 90,000,000 in circulation. just hate to have to sign up for another exchange.
Early bird get the worm 50% cheaper when he sign up for a new exchange:coffee:

Gotta wait for the dip anyways

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Early bird get the worm 50% cheaper when he sign up for a new exchange:coffee:

Gotta wait for the dip anyways

yea i just signed up for coinexchange, just need to send over some ETH or BTC. what do you think is a good BTC price to dive in? currently at 1768 sats

Daps
:blessed:COLI
I'm going to put you guys up on the cryptobot pump game..This is in some cases better than a Pnd.
1. Download cryptobot app, it's an app that lets you know within seconds when a coin is listed on a Exchange.
2. Immediately sell all your assets and buy this coin as soon as you get that notification.
3. Watch the pump and then pull out when you feel like you got a good margin.
4. Profit! sell back to ETH or BTC
Last night a coin got released on binance it's called vibe.
VIBE (VIBE) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Look at the pump on this. You would have got a hundred percent return on investment at least on this example: 10k to 20k or double what you put in.

Of course, Binance is the number one exchange so it's a crazy pump. If it gets listed on any other exchange you can at least get a 20% to 40% return on investment. This also depends on the hype of the coin.
24 Hour Volume Rankings (Exchange) | CoinMarketCap

Do not do this on mobile make sure you do it on a PC.

Vibe ended up going up 380% last night so if you would have put 10k in you would have hit $40k....30k just like that!.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:blessed:COLI
I'm going to put you guys up on the cryptobot pump game..This is in some cases better than a Pnd.
1. Download cryptobot app, it's an app that lets you know within seconds when a coin is listed on a Exchange.
2. Immediately sell all your assets and buy this coin as soon as you get that notification.
3. Watch the pump and then pull out when you feel like you got a good margin.
4. Profit! sell back to ETH or BTC
Last night a coin got released on binance it's called vibe.
VIBE (VIBE) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Look at the pump on this. You would have got a hundred percent return on investment at least on this example: 10k to 20k or double what you put in.

Of course, Binance is the number one exchange so it's a crazy pump. If it gets listed on any other exchange you can at least get a 20% to 40% return on investment. This also depends on the hype of the coin.
24 Hour Volume Rankings (Exchange) | CoinMarketCap

Do not do this on mobile make sure you do it on a PC.

Vibe ended up going up 380% last night so if you would have put 10k in you would have hit $40k....30k just like that!.

link to the cryptobot app? i joined binance telegram for this reason, im noticing after new coins get added to binance, it immediately gets pumped then a dump, then pumps back up

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
link to the cryptobot app? i joined binance telegram for this reason, im noticing after new coins get added to binance, it immediately gets pumped then a dump, then pumps back up

The people who brought tokens at ICO/pre-ICO prices dump their coins to lock in profit ASAP, then buy back in when it drops

Daps