1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Borat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:COLI
I'm going to put you guys up on the cryptobot pump game..This is in some cases better than a Pnd.
1. Download cryptobot app, it's an app that lets you know within seconds when a coin is listed on a Exchange.
2. Immediately sell all your assets and buy this coin as soon as you get that notification.
3. Watch the pump and then pull out when you feel like you got a good margin.
4. Profit! sell back to ETH or BTC
Last night a coin got released on binance it's called vibe.
VIBE (VIBE) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Look at the pump on this. You would have got a hundred percent return on investment at least on this example: 10k to 20k or double what you put in.

Of course, Binance is the number one exchange so it's a crazy pump. If it gets listed on any other exchange you can at least get a 20% to 40% return on investment. This also depends on the hype of the coin.
24 Hour Volume Rankings (Exchange) | CoinMarketCap

Do not do this on mobile make sure you do it on a PC.

Vibe ended up going up 380% last night so if you would have put 10k in you would have hit $40k....30k just like that!.
do you have to keep eth/btc coins ready on binance for this to work?

FSP

Banned
Daps
I think it's better to look for 2 10x jumps rather than a 100x jump.

Daps
2.99$ for that bot app, fukk it :manny:
Lol. I bought it and I never fukking pay for apps.. like a second app i have purchased in my life. But I've made racks since tho. I did my first major flip when req released on Huboi and it went up and I put 10 grand in and got a 53 return and got a cool 5k. Then when APPC got released I took the 16k and got a 28% return pulled out a little early on that but still got 5k. I planned on taking the 20K and putting it in the next one. If I could have got in the one last night I could have turned into that 20 grand into 80k... but I probably would have just flipped it for a 50% because I had no idea it was going to go as high as It did tbh. I fukking left my laptop at home.
:sadcam:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Vechain.....

zOWruD.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Lol. I bought it and I never fukking pay for apps.. like a second app i have purchased in my life. But I've made racks since tho. I did my first major flip when req released on Huboi and it went up and I put 10 grand in and got a 53 return and got a cool 5k. Then when APPC got released I took the 16k and got a 28% return pulled out a little early on that but still got 5k. I planned on taking the 20K and putting it in the next one. If I could have got in the one last night I could have turned into that 20 grand into 80k... but I probably would have just flipped it for a 50% because I had no idea it was going to go as high as It did tbh. I fukking left my laptop at home.

Crazy.

Can any other brehs report back and let us know if it worked for them too?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Props ..thank you for this app..this was a strategy ive been doing manually with new coins..i did the exact same with appc.