1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
But if it hits 8 with a maximum amount of coins copped at .10 wont that be great for you as a buyer tho???:jbhmm: :pachaha: can you imagine if tron is able to replicate bitcoin's rise within a year's time or so???:jbhmm:

Yeah if you're buying a shyt load of them, then yeah :yeshrug:

shyt load like getting 100,000+ coins

But with a 65 billion supply :huhldup:

FSP

Banned
Daps
But if it hits 8 with a maximum amount of coins copped at .10 wont that be great for you as a buyer tho???:jbhmm: :pachaha: can you imagine if tron is able to replicate bitcoin's rise within a year's time or so???:jbhmm:
I honestly just don't see it. Bitcoin wasn't manufactured success like these tokens today try to be.

TRON isn't even a legit project.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mostly false expectations, propped up news articles with falsehoods laden through them, idiot noobs with no perspective, and the dreaded snowball effect. "better sell now before it keeps dropping" Not realizing each person that does this contributes to it's downfall.

It's like when someone throws a cigarette out the window or their mcdonalds bag out the window on the street. They don't feel bad cause they justify it as "I'm only one person and it's one cigarette what's the big deal"

The problem is when enough people think this way, it becomes a real issue, now there's cigarettes everywhere.

Each individuals lack of long term thinking and personal greed causes them to want to cash out before it gets bad, which is fine and normal. What they don't get is that each one of them selling is causing an exponential effect causing the next weak mind to sell. If they just realized conceptually the more of us that don't sell, the less it goes down. Guess it requires too much patience and mental fortitude for the average idiot.

Market cycles are also a thing. It's kind of something you can't avoid. It's like expecting everyone to be happy all the time.

No, you just gotta remember that everything has it's day in the light and in the darkness, and plan accordingly

Pretty much this. Can't control what other people do.

On another note, getting closer to the ico app being finished.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: FSP

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I know the odds are crazy but china is hoping on the shyt is a good look for the coin...:lupe: Right?

Yeah but that doesn't mean the whole billion population of China (including children, elderly, sick and blind people) are investing in it. I'm just going off common sense. There's 65 billion coins available for Tron. 35 billion for Ripple. Ripple is currently "mainstream" and just started exploding and is currently in use and is only at $2 now, with $3 being the highest :yeshrug: and it's currently falling now. So again, unless you're getting a shytload of coins like 10k-100k or more and that shyt goes to a $1, then your in business. I'd just rather spend my money on what's lower and moving right now :yeshrug:

They have a coin burn scheduled.

How many? :usure:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I was talking to this guy about investing the other day and he gave me his rule of thumb saying that whatever you invest in, once you make double your investment to take out your initial investment so that you never actually lose money. Mind you this is when Neblio was at double my investment. I thought what he said made perfect sense but at the same time I got greedy and decided to hold :yeshrug:

I'm a lil annoyed I didn't listen but whatever I'll be back up again. Hopefully by a lot more than double this time :lupe:

Been told people this , but you got guys saying 64x or thinking 200x because ETH has run up. Those days are gone , there's too many coins and too many hands.

Plus all the initial investors are going back to fiat and having fun vacationing. Wouldn't be surprised if Ian already cashed out himself and eating off hyping nucleus

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Is hitbtc a reputable exchange, how does it compare. Quick need answers plz

Hitbtc changed my authenticator some how and locked me out of my account. There's several support threads in their own site with similar problem. I never funded my account so im not losing anything. I would recommend ether delta unless hitbtc has a coin you want that ed doesnt

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm still eating off MOD, LUN, and ETH that I've been holding for ICO

Taking some losses on ADA. XVG but I got at a dip

FSP

Banned
Daps
Been told people this , but you got guys saying 64x or thinking 200x because ETH has run up. Those days are gone , there's too many coins and too many hands.

Plus all the initial investors are going back to fiat and having fun vacationing. Wouldn't be surprised if Ian already cashed out himself and eating off hyping nucleus
If you come up on crypto i highly doubt you're going back to fiat 100%. I don't even look at fiat the same way and I haven't even come up. I never even used the word "fiat" until I started crypto :skip:

@irishfury can you confirm this? You switch back totally?

Anyway it's more like a walled garden now. Before you could just step on in and enjoy yourself, nah nikka you got ICO's and presales and pre-presales and all other kind of bullshyt that the exclusive will use to get one more step over you. I know it used to not be like this. That's why I stress learning the tech because but if you learn enough you can manipulate your opportunities :mjgrin:

Anyway here's telegram's leaked whitepaper

shyt is gonna be huge I can't even front. But like everything these days, getting in the whitelist or pre-sale you might as well be standing in line for Beyonce tickets.