Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to lay off that chat

nikkas be in there sounding like this movie :hubie:

51T43J1GWPL.jpg

Ain't no logic being used in there

nikkas investing in shyt coins on purpose hoping they catch the next Tron or Verge, which both turned out to be scam ass coins

It's like they don't realize this bubble could pop at any reason at any time and only the coins with legit purpose MIGHT (not a definite) survive. Your goal is to try to find the Crypto Amazon, Crypto Apple, Crypto Netflix and Crypto Google. These nikkas out here investing in Pets.com :russ:

I like this thread a lot better than the chat. The convo is more focused here. I'll pop in from time to time to check but there's too much to sift through.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Had to lay off that chat

51T43J1GWPL.jpg

nikkas investing in shyt coins on purpose hoping they catch the next Tron or Verge, which both turned out to be scam ass coins

It's like they don't realize this bubble could pop at any reason at any time and only the coins with legit purpose MIGHT (not a definite) survive. Your goal is to try to find the Crypto Amazon, Crypto Apple, Crypto Netflix and Crypto Google. These nikkas out here investing in Pets.com :russ:

Exactly.....the entire exchange has gone offline and he talking bout it's no big deal we going to the moon, x64 here we come :russ:

Just imagine if Binance went down :mjlol: The entire crypto world would panic.

https://coinsmarkets.com/ :russ: the fukking site doesn't even work no more talking bout just a moment we gone redirect you in 5 seconds :laff::laff::laff:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant keep up with the crypto chat. shyt has like 100 dudes on there chatting at full strength all day long
and apparently i missed when ppl started calling coinbase "c00nbase" or "cacbase" :dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Had to lay off that chat

51T43J1GWPL.jpg

It's like they don't realize this bubble could pop at any reason at any time and only the coins with legit purpose MIGHT (not a definite, a might) survive. Your goal is to try to find the Crypto Amazon, Crypto Apple, Crypto Netflix and Crypto Google. These nikkas out here investing in Pets.com :russ: I promise you if there's ever a major crypto crash there are going to be so many nikkas on here hollering because they knowingly invested in dog shyt.
That's why I'm holding coins I think might have utility and keeping a good chunk in ETH right now.

I keep a little in some coins im unsure of, but I know what it is and only put play money into em.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
i cant keep up with the crypto chat. shyt has like 100 dudes on there chatting at full strength all day long
and apparently i missed when ppl started calling coinbase "c00nbase" or "cacbase" :dead:

It was inevitable theyd start calling it that. :dead:

Did they do something to deserve it or is it just funny? :russ:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.....the entire exchange has gone offline and he talking bout it's no big deal we going to the moon, x64 here we come :russ:

Just imagine if Binance went down :mjlol: The entire crypto world would panic.

https://coinsmarkets.com/ :russ: the fukking site doesn't even work no more talking bout just a moment we gone redirect you in 5 seconds :laff::laff::laff:

They pulling a Mt. Gox :russ:

nikkas made off with billions that day :whew:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's why I'm holding coins I think might have utility and keeping a good chunk in ETH right now.

I keep a little in some coins im unsure of, but I know what it is and only put play money into em.

I tried to invest in shyt coins but, every time I did I felt a little sick afterward

Every thing I'm in I at least see a use for

Besides you gotta hold your trade for a year to pay less taxes right? or am I wrong? I aint tryna to be holding one of these shyt coins for 12 months :pachaha:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Now ....

When the ECA space shuttle takes off, and our destination is Moon City

I want you to remember this moment

Dude who put us on to it is a master caller, wow .... you messed up

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The "i want quick returns everyday otherwise I'm gonna sell at a loss" crowd is gonna crumble the market.

The influx of noobs buying high, upset it didn't double in 24 hours, then selling low is insane. That and the easy manipulation of the market by the rich and the media could be the downfall of everything.

The media is also irresponsible in how they report and write titles of articles "how ripple lost 20b in marketcap over night"

Just seeing that scares the idiots. Lost 20b? So the Koreans just disappeared? No, not at all. ONE website just stopped recording it. Nothing changed, but look at the ramifications of these articles(granted I do believe a correction was coming anyway)

I think buying for quick flips is going to ruin the game. Because it causes fake up ticks and then land slide panic sells over and over again. Nobody is buying into the idea, prospective future, or technology. Just "my homie said Ripples gonna be on Coinbase, it could be 100 bucks brooo!!!!" *buys at 3$, next day it's 2.50. "wtf bro I thought this was supposed to make money" "what its not even confirmed for Coinbase? this is bullshyt I should have made thousands by now" *sells for loss*

I also think ETH going up is partially do to this reason. Noobs buy ETH to get into alt coins, but have to wait a week to use it. So the price of ETH goes up, but nobody can use it on Binance yet. In the meantime the market falls a little. Those noobs will get their ETH and prop the market back up, then first sign of trouble they will sell it to pieces again while we wait for the next wave.

I have no problem with people day trading to make money, but please don't panic sell at every mention of anything negative, because the whole building will come down on all of us because of this ignorance. It also causes a snowball effect. I would not be surprised if someone at CMC did this quietly on purpose in an effort to manipulate the market. Possibly to manipulate ETH back into the #2 market share. ETH at an all time high in the exact window.

There are people in the XRP reddit ready to kill themselves cause the shyt is at 2.00$, like breh this shyt was like .25 cents a month ago :mjlol: People need to calm down and relax.

People are beyond dumb my nikka.

Focus on the coins you want, and every time there's a panic go shopping. I wish I was 10 years older because I would've been doing that back in 2008. The stock market is up like 200% since then. Some stocks dropped to $1 and change. Shrewd motherfukkas scooped them up and laughed to the bank a couple years later while the world ran around screaming.