1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
How. Does any of these crypto currency apps have connections with paypal?

I was a the bank today and I brought up bitcoin and the guy said, "I don't know anything about that......:hubie:um, we don't talk about that here." :leostare:

Dash has a debit card :yeshrug:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The "i want quick returns everyday otherwise I'm gonna sell at a loss" crowd is gonna crumble the market.

The influx of noobs buying high, upset it didn't double in 24 hours, then selling low is insane. That and the easy manipulation of the market by the rich and the media could be the downfall of everything.

The media is also irresponsible in how they report and write titles of articles "how ripple lost 20b in marketcap over night"

Just seeing that scares the idiots. Lost 20b? So the Koreans just disappeared? No, not at all. ONE website just stopped recording it. Nothing changed, but look at the ramifications of these articles(granted I do believe a correction was coming anyway)

I think buying for quick flips is going to ruin the game. Because it causes fake up ticks and then land slide panic sells over and over again. Nobody is buying into the idea, prospective future, or technology. Just "my homie said Ripples gonna be on Coinbase, it could be 100 bucks brooo!!!!" *buys at 3$, next day it's 2.50. "wtf bro I thought this was supposed to make money" "what its not even confirmed for Coinbase? this is bullshyt I should have made thousands by now" *sells for loss*

I also think ETH going up is partially do to this reason. Noobs buy ETH to get into alt coins, but have to wait a week to use it. So the price of ETH goes up, but nobody can use it on Binance yet. In the meantime the market falls a little. Those noobs will get their ETH and prop the market back up, then first sign of trouble they will sell it to pieces again while we wait for the next wave.

I have no problem with people day trading to make money, but please don't panic sell at every mention of anything negative, because the whole building will come down on all of us because of this ignorance. It also causes a snowball effect. I would not be surprised if someone at CMC did this quietly on purpose in an effort to manipulate the market. Possibly to manipulate ETH back into the #2 market share. ETH at an all time high in the exact window.

There are people in the XRP reddit ready to kill themselves cause the shyt is at 2.00$, like breh this shyt was like .25 cents a month ago :mjlol: People need to calm down and relax.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I was a the bank today and I brought up bitcoin and the guy said, "I don't know anything about that......:hubie:um, we don't talk about that here." :leostare:

You can exchange BTC, Eth, LTC, and BCH into USD on Coinbase which is an app/website then deposit the money into your bank account.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anybody know what the cause for the most recent dumps are.

I can't even get onto Binance at the moment.
Mostly false expectations, propped up news articles with falsehoods laden through them, idiot noobs with no perspective, and the dreaded snowball effect. "better sell now before it keeps dropping" Not realizing each person that does this contributes to it's downfall.

It's like when someone throws a cigarette out the window or their mcdonalds bag out the window on the street. They don't feel bad cause they justify it as "I'm only one person and it's one cigarette what's the big deal"

The problem is when enough people think this way, it becomes a real issue, now there's cigarettes everywhere.

Each individuals lack of long term thinking and personal greed causes them to want to cash out before it gets bad, which is fine and normal. What they don't get is that each one of them selling is causing an exponential effect causing the next weak mind to sell. If they just realized conceptually the more of us that don't sell, the less it goes down. Guess it requires too much patience and mental fortitude for the average idiot.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
long post

:troll:

Seriously though. Noobs have to learn to. They may not have proper guidance. Once they sell at a loss just to watch the price rebound they'll know better the next time. But at this point every few weeks will have a shyt load of noobs. Wait until the casual FB user enter the game:mjcry: they are gonna fukk this shyt all up.

FSP

Banned
Daps

You can withdraw from coinbase. Or you can get cash in person

FSP

Banned
Daps
Mostly false expectations, propped up news articles with falsehoods laden through them, idiot noobs with no perspective, and the dreaded snowball effect. "better sell now before it keeps dropping" Not realizing each person that does this contributes to it's downfall.

It's like when someone throws a cigarette out the window or their mcdonalds bag out the window on the street. They don't feel bad cause they justify it as "I'm only one person and it's one cigarette what's the big deal"

The problem is when enough people think this way, it becomes a real issue, now there's cigarettes everywhere.

Each individuals lack of long term thinking and personal greed causes them to want to cash out before it gets bad, which is fine and normal. What they don't get is that each one of them selling is causing an exponential effect causing the next weak mind to sell. If they just realized conceptually the more of us that don't sell, the less it goes down. Guess it requires too much patience and mental fortitude for the average idiot.
Please let this go on until Friday :blessed: Ripple sub $2

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

You just send it back to GDax or Coinbase then those applications let you convert to USD and throw it right into your bank account or paypal account. Which I've done already no issues.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You can exchange BTC, Eth, LTC, and BCH into USD on Coinbase which is an app/website then deposit the money into your bank account.

Speaking of which, question....

If I wanted to cash out and traded my earnings to litecoin, would that be more money for me than with eth and btc since it's the cheapest in value?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Why is my coinbase acc still pending :mjcry:

It' been like an hour And they said 3-5mins:to:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Coinbase pays out to Paypal, done it myself(they do take a 1.5% or 3% fee when cashing out, I don't remember)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VEN, this shyt like a rock wish I had more.

XLM ehhh, this one I wanna see what happens in a few weeks.

I'm kicking myself for not flipping some XRP/buying more VEN when they were even in price. The one day I didn't check binance VEN pulled ahead. I'm still expecting Ripple to bounce back.

I'm holding XLM.

Binance needs to add some new coins soon. Just XRB isn't enough. Kucoin has a few low market cap/supply coins I'm looking at.