1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Market cycles are also a thing. It's kind of something you can't avoid. It's like expecting everyone to be happy all the time.

No, you just gotta remember that everything has it's day in the light and in the darkness, and plan accordingly
Yea this is a natural correction cause much of the growth was starry eyes and unfounded hype.

Kind've speaks to my point that panic selling on a due correction is dumb.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why would taking out a 5000 loan to buy coins with be a bad idea???. I could put it in guaranteed returns and have it payed off after like 3 months or sooner easy.
:ohhh:
:whoa: Save up $200-$500 and use that to get started, if you can't flip that then you shouldn't be playing with borrowed money

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Malta , which exchange did you buy SGR from? Can't see it on either Huboi or Gate.io. Please don't say EtherDelta :upsetfavre:

edit: nvm, can see it now on coinexchange

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think you’re right, even read how that site is filled with bots that help supress prices. Kucoin it is

Yea watching the depth chart makes me believe there are definitely some shenanigans going on when it comes to price suppression on Binance. Last night TRX, XVG, Iota, XLM all had coordinated efforts going on to keep the price in check. At this point unless its something like Wanchain I am done buying coins on Binance.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Don't know how you can make Kucoin your main exchange with that Causal order placing system they got

You go to sleep , market takes a nosedive, you lose

No thank you

Binance oh how I love thee

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Don't know how you can make Kucoin your main exchange with that Causal order placing system they got

You go to sleep , market takes a nosedive, you lose

No thank you

Binance oh how I love thee

Coins I am looking to buy these days will have low coin counts and are just hitting the exchange. So I'll be buying to hold. Have fun with those bots on Binance.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You guys hear bout the guy who bought a ledger on ebay, sealed and everything with a fake seed recovery card in it.

Cept the guy who sold it had already chosen the 12 word key and re sealed it putting the fake recovery card in there. Waited a month for the guy to make some money, then drained his wallet taking his whole life savings :picard:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Au8olGE.png

Au8olGE.png

So coinsmarket not even working no more and that site looked shady af :mjlol:

now their are 0 active markets :mjlol:

coinmarket cap done took it off their site, they not even fukking with it no more, I had to get on google search to find this shyt. You can't even search ECA on that site no more :mjlol:

inactive now :mjlol:

dis jawn done look like the biggest finesse :mjlol:

talkin bout i got over a million coins talkin 64x ready to happen :mjlol:

I tried to tell y'all bout that site. We aint fukking with cyrtopia or coinsmarket. Too many people complaining on redditt and in this thread. There's only one nikka that is going to die with this coin. Buddy has defended this coin like it had a gun to his mama's head. Anyone bashing it gets quoted talkin bout y'all aint fukkin with my chat. We don't give a fukk bout yo chat nikkas, you ain't akademiks :mjlol:

just imagine if binance pulled a coinmarket and bitcoin pulled a ECA :mjlol:

Keep defending this shyt nikka :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You guys hear bout the guy who bought a ledger on ebay, sealed and everything with a fake seed recovery card in it.

Cept the guy who sold it had already chosen the 12 word key and re sealed it putting the fake recovery card in there. Waited a month for the guy to make some money, then drained his wallet taking his whole life savings :picard:
:mjcry:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: at putting $25,000 into your Ledger nano but, being so cheap about a wallet you bought it for $25 off Ebay instead of from the actual company like you were supposed to

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gucci:

Put his life savings into crypto but was too cheap to buy a ledger at full price. Could've got a paper wallet if he wanted to save a few bucks.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Au8olGE.png

Au8olGE.png

So coinsmarket not even working no more and that site looked shady af :mjlol:

now their are 0 active markets :mjlol:

coinmarket cap done took it off their site, they not even fukking with it no more, I had to get on google search to find this shyt. You can't even search ECA on that site no more :mjlol:

inactive now :mjlol:

dis jawn done look like the biggest finesse :mjlol:

talkin bout i got over a million coins talkin 64x ready to happen :mjlol:

I tried to tell y'all bout that site. We aint fukking with cyrtopia or coinsmarket. Too many people complaining on redditt and in this thread. There's only one nikka that is going to die with this coin. Buddy has defended this coin like it had a gun to his mama's head. Anyone bashing it gets quoted talkin bout y'all aint fukkin with my chat. We don't give a fukk bout yo chat nikkas, you ain't akademiks :mjlol:

just imagine if binance pulled a coinmarket and bitcoin pulled a ECA :mjlol:

Keep defending this shyt nikka :mjlol:

Had to lay off that chat

nikkas be in there sounding like this movie :hubie:

51T43J1GWPL.jpg

Ain't no logic being used in there

nikkas investing in shyt coins on purpose hoping they catch the next Tron or Verge, which both turned out to be scam ass coins

It's like they don't realize this bubble could pop at any reason at any time and only the coins with legit purpose MIGHT (not a definite, a might) survive. Your goal is to try to find the Crypto Amazon, Crypto Apple, Crypto Netflix and Crypto Google. These nikkas out here investing in Pets.com :russ: I promise you if there's ever a major crypto crash there are going to be so many nikkas on here hollering because they knowingly invested in dog shyt.