1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GDAX is having a serious problem verifying my identity right now I haven't logged back in there in a few days I'll check this weekend. :ld:
You should get verified through coinbase it's faster and it will automstically verified you on gdax

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Tron :mjlol:

I had thousands of tron and have been eating off the top when it goes up. Currently only have 800 Tron so IDGAF if it hit's zero.

@:>) XBY doing a little push.

Ripple settled in the low 2's I'm alright with that for now I got in at .42 I'll keep an eye on it. Still think it has the market and name recognition to climb some more.

LEND I like conceptually and got in cheap so it consolidating in the mid low 30s ok with me too.
BRD, seems to have a 2.50 floor, got in at 1.40 I'm good. I don't expect shyt to stay at ATH's everyday.
VEN, this shyt like a rock wish I had more.
ETH this shyt keeping me solid :wow:
XLM ehhh, this one I wanna see what happens in a few weeks.
ECA :manny: have no idea still can't on coins markets :mjlol:
BNTY doing pretty good, it hit an ATH and corrected too but I like it's price to supply ratio right now still.
Now I just need this KYC to come through on Nucleus and be in my favor :blessed:

I saw on Verge IG that Wraith actually hit in a complete state yesterday? :francis:

That why it went to .21 cents?

I'd be up more if all my Alts were ETH right now, but that was hard to predict :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You should get verified through coinbase it's faster and it will automstically verified you on gdax

I can use coinbase just fine... But it seemed mad buggy on GDAX verifying who I was for some reason it wouldn't let me buy or sell anything they keep asking me to take a picture I have to grant them access with the webcam and shyt.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can use coinbase just fine... But it seemed mad buggy on GDAX verifying who I was for some reason it wouldn't let me buy or sell anything they keep asking me to take a picture I have to grant them access with the webcam and shyt.
Try to login in to coinbase on your pc and then login to gdax it should verifiy itself. Also, for cryptopeia you should buy litecoins and transfer that to crptopeia and then for btc, cheaper and faster

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Try to login in to coinbase on your pc and then login to gdax it should verifiy itself. Also, for cryptopeia you should buy litecoins and transfer that to crptopeia and then for btc, cheaper and faster

Good looks I'll try that later, but I am exhausted right now... Off to bed then I'll awake to go right back to work in the am... :snooze:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Bought more ZCL on this lovely dip

Wanted more XBY but im not buyin a 20% increass in a 24 hour period

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not buying shyt else off of Binance. All them shyts bleeding while my Kucoin coins eating.
Yea, i'm done with binance for now. It did me good and i got what i needed (VEN) in my ledger s now.

Finally did my 2-step authentication on kucoin (signed up weeks ago), so now i got a lot of backlog to read up on for the coins yall been talkin about on there :whew:

Plz don't hesitate to share any recommendations off top lol :pachaha: