1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
just got this message from hitbtc...anybody else get this:

Error 429
You were blocked due to unusual activity.
We are sorry but we have detected unusual & suspicious activity from your IP address.

but then 5 min later i was able to login.

edit:
i just got a message saying their support email address that they ha e listed on their site doesn’t exist......i think i might need to pull my money out of this fukkass exchange.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
What's the word on cardano (ADA), a guy at work are all in on it. He's convinced it's the new ethereum.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh not that I'm a major expert in crypto, but I advise you read up and learn more about what you're doing

These sites will help newbies out:

How I Made a Million Dollars in Just One Month with Cryptocurrency - Authority Income | Real Passive Income Tips & Strategies

Guides Archive - Blockgeeks

Crypto Income: Make Money with Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency - Make Money with Bitcoin, Altcoins, and Cryptocurrency investing

Understanding Bitcoin Price Charts: A Primer

Crypto: Wallets and Exchanges discussion

Just helping you out cuz a lot of your posts sound like me before I really understood what I was doing or what's going on. I notice the elitists in here are either ignoring you or just aren't really telling you the stuff you need to know. Again, I'm no expert myself :hubie: Still learning this shyt as well

Thanks fam...:wow: everyone trying to get this paper I'm surprised anyone looking out. I don't have tons of money like you dudes be having... I used to deal with stocks so I see the similarities... Cryptos moves 10 times faster... :youngsabo: I'll definitely read these articles.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
i think i’m gonna stick with hitbtc for now. only for that OPT coin. that shyt is way too promising.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I appreciate this inadvertent heads up, I missed out on BNB & didn't go in hard on buying KCS. Been after something similar since, assuming they release a functioning exchange (UI looks good as does accounting feature), $3m market cap seems like a great deal, I'm in. What price did you get in at?

I got it at .68, I may sell down if it can hit $3, just because I don't have a lot of it. (1200)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?