1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm starting to feel like all these ICO's, regardless of if they're better than BTC, ETH, LTC, etc got a long way to go before just coming out the gate winning. Bitcoin at this point is marketing itself just off it's name alone. All these cryptocurrencies are essentially based off chance, luck and are unpredictable. Most people investing, probably like 80% are just looking to get rich and aren't actually in it for what its meant to be. That's why no matter how great this coin or that coin is over Bitcoin, people are just gonna go where the money's at. Every coin discussed from Verge to Bread to Ripple to ECA to Canya to XBY to Nucleus Vision to Vechain Etc etc etc is supposed to go "to the moon" :comeon: I'm so over it. All we can do is do our research, invest, hold, and stop stressing :shaq2: At least that's how I look at it.
It's funny how people don't care about the tech when it is easily the most interesting part of this whole ecosystem. Its literally futuristic

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to feel like all these ICO's, regardless of if they're better than BTC, ETH, LTC, etc got a long way to go before just coming out the gate winning. Bitcoin at this point is marketing itself just off it's name alone. All these cryptocurrencies are essentially based off chance, luck and are unpredictable. Most people investing, probably like 80% are just looking to get rich and aren't actually in it for what its meant to be. That's why no matter how great this coin or that coin is over Bitcoin, people are just gonna go where the money's at. Every coin discussed from Verge to Bread to Ripple to ECA to Canya to XBY to Nucleus Vision to Vechain Etc etc etc is supposed to go "to the moon" :comeon: I'm so over it. All we can do is do our research, invest, hold, and stop stressing :shaq2: At least that's how I look at it.

Yes I am done chasing at this point. I rather invest in a few good icos and then hodl or flip my profit from an ico and hodl on another coin. Most of these coins arent going anywhere but up, at least in the short term.

little4209

All Star
Daps
coin markets supposedly is mirgrating to new servers. i have no clue tho. a lil upset cuz i have colx on there that i bought around xmas and its doubled so far.

me too...i got colx and some eca..but im not tripping really, im sure it'll be back..plus, i didnt sink too much money into that exchange if something does go wrong

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
New hot coin of the day : ADC
i expect it to rise a lot in the following days , its releasing bjork's album plus other updates. dirt cheap .

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
TESTNET #3 READY to ROLL

We are happy to announce that our 3rd TESTNET will begin in a short while. Initial testing and distribution is complete and our team has set up a few tools to assist the community.

Everyone on the list will receive an email from our system and this will give you some instructions to get started.

More work is continuing in the background to bring more of our testing tools online, so we will see a transformation taking place during the first few days of TESTNET.

Please be sure to follow instructions carefully and completely to ensure a trouble free setup at your end.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you to all the team members who have been involved in preparation of what I believe will be the most exciting TESTNET to date!

CCRevolution