1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? I’ve been checking everyday since last Wed and couldn’t get in

None of these worked for me. Man this shyt got me tight. I got a whole list of alt coins I’m ready to get in on and I’m just sitting here watching the shyt pass me by. Worst part is I created an account last Wednesday but the site was taking super long to load and it wouldn’t let me in. When it finally started working later that day I put in my username and password and it said something was incorrect I was like huh? So then I did forgot your password, these motherfukkers tell me my email isn’t recognized :damn:. Ever since then new registration been down, sick about this shyt man.

If anybody got any more info on how to get into binance please let me know

Sign up with Kucoin. They have some coins that are on Binance plus some good ones they don't have like BNTY.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Spending that much for a bitfinex account is dumb. They already said they would re-open registration on the 15th

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Binance Re-opens Limited User Registrations and Adjusts Referral Program Terms

Fellow Binancians,

We are pleased to announce that Binance will re-open limited user registrations starting today. To ensure performance for our existing users, only a limited number of new registrations will be allowed each day. Registration open times will vary from day to day, without prior announcement. Additionally, the Binance Referral Program commission rebate will be adjusted to 20%.

We would also like to remind our users again that the selling of Binance accounts is strictly forbidden. For the safety of your funds, we will freeze and disable all Binance accounts that are identified as being bought/sold.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/01/08”

Alright so apparently they’re allowing new users again, just at random times and without warning, gotta keep checking to see if you can get in I suppose.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I posted about Obsidian briefly yesterday and it's starting to take off a little. I feel it's still pretty undervalued so if anyone was thinking about jumping in now is the time especially since they have an actual product to showcase.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How? I’ve been checking everyday since last Wed and couldn’t get in

None of these worked for me. Man this shyt got me tight. I got a whole list of alt coins I’m ready to get in on and I’m just sitting here watching the shyt pass me by. Worst part is I created an account last Wednesday but the site was taking super long to load and it wouldn’t let me in. When it finally started working later that day I put in my username and password and it said something was incorrect I was like huh? So then I did forgot your password, these motherfukkers tell me my email isn’t recognized :damn:. Ever since then new registration been down, sick about this shyt man.

If anybody got any more info on how to get into binance please let me know
Breh you ain' got nobody you trust you can just send the money too ?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
damn , i didnt even know that many exchanges were stopping new users from signing up. The market might have been over a trillion dollars if new users were allowed in.

FSP

Banned
Daps
damn , i didnt even know that many exchanges were stopping new users from signing up. The market might have been over a trillion dollars if new users were allowed in.
Imagine when they finally do :ooh:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Should have stuck to my principles. ECA is crashing :martin:

I'm starting to feel like all these ICO's, regardless of if they're better than BTC, ETH, LTC, etc got a long way to go before just coming out the gate winning. Bitcoin at this point is marketing itself just off it's name alone. All these cryptocurrencies are essentially based off chance, luck and are unpredictable. Most people investing, probably like 80% are just looking to get rich and aren't actually in it for what its meant to be. That's why no matter how great this coin or that coin is over Bitcoin, people are just gonna go where the money's at. Every coin discussed from Verge to Bread to Ripple to ECA to Canya to XBY to Nucleus Vision to Vechain Etc etc etc is supposed to go "to the moon" :comeon: I'm so over it. All we can do is do our research, invest, hold, and stop stressing :shaq2: At least that's how I look at it.