1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tron sounds sketchy to me. Reminds me of Verge but good luck to anyone in it.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
My portfolio never fully recovered from yesterday, I am still about a stack off. This stagnation is killing me.

Have to transfer your coins to the wallet for it to show up.
I hear you it must be a timing thing on when you entered the market.

I bought most of my coins so low I'm only down a few hundred. A large chunk of my winnings is sitting in MyEthWallet too which has become like my gold reserve. I'm pretty sure ETH was 680-720 when I moved it into my wallet. 1 ETH is like 1200 now. So that's helpin me.

A lot of stuff was at all time highs recently so this swing seems more dramatic but where everything is today is more realistic then where it was a week ago. A month from now I'm thinking most things will be up. There's also full blown FUD vs FOMO wars online with most of the top 20 coins. It kind've reminds me of stan wars with console gaming. It's so easy to do cause most of the buyers/sellers are mentally deficient lol.

Let Forbes or Bloomberg say anything positive or negative there's instant panic. Even if they are reporting that there was a panic, it will cause a panic :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Tron sounds sketchy to me. Reminds me of Verge but good luck to anyone in it.
I've been back and forth on it myself. I'm only holding some (not a lot) so the new buyers can toss some money into my bank account. I have a feeling new registered users will have their sites on it cause it's cheap and popular.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I hear you it must be a timing thing on when you entered the market.

I bought most of my coins so low I'm only down a few hundred. A large chunk of my winnings is sitting in MyEthWallet too which has become like my gold reserve. I'm pretty sure ETH was 680-720 when I moved it into my wallet. 1 ETH is like 1200 now. So that's helpin me.

A lot of stuff was at all time highs recently so this swing seems more dramatic but where everything is today is more realistic then where it was a week ago. A month from now I'm thinking most things will be up. There's also full blown FUD vs FOMO wars online with most of the top 20 coins. It kind've reminds me of stan wars with console gaming. It's so easy to do cause most of the buyers/sellers are mentally deficient lol.

Let Forbes or Bloomberg say anything positive or negative there's instant panic. Even if they are reporting that there was a panic, it will cause a panic :mjlol:

Mostly due to BRD as that is my current backbone. It it gets back to where it was I'll be alright.Tron and XLM correcting didn't help either.

UTK, QLC, and BNTY have been the MVPs the last couple of days.

Colx and ECA are my pending explosions though.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Mostly due to BRD as that is my current backbone. It it gets back to where it was I'll be alright.Tron and XLM correcting didn't help either.

UTK, QLC, and BNTY have been the MVPs the last couple of days.

Colx and ECA are my pending explosions though.
True I got in on BRD at 1.40 something so It's still ok in my book.

XLM I'm a late buy on but I bought with profits anyway so it's not like it going down a little a huge loss to me. Most these I wanna see how they do medium long term anyway. I wouldn't stress too much, or set a ceiling as soon as you can pay what you invested back do it. I did that a while ago and while it remains stressful risking thousands of dollars, at least no matter what happens I finish in the green. It's a nice mental trick to keep you positive and stop you from making rash decisions. I watched XVG hit .06 cents didn't sell. Ripple bombed yesterday for various reasons, I didn't sell. I been in the game since early Dec and I swear I've seen panic at least 10 times already.

When they say shyt is volatile they are not lying. However look at any chart of any coin and there is one glaring overall trend. Where that upward projection really stops I have no idea. Personally I think the game is young enough, and the December boom word of mouth has spread far enough to where there is growth left for sure.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Alright so I brought Tron, Powr, Verge and Fun for starters...:ld:

When I get back tonight I'm definitely buying that xby from cryptopia the minute I get in..
:shaq:

Breh not that I'm a major expert in crypto, but I advise you read up and learn more about what you're doing

These sites will help newbies out:

How I Made a Million Dollars in Just One Month with Cryptocurrency - Authority Income | Real Passive Income Tips & Strategies

Guides Archive - Blockgeeks

Crypto Income: Make Money with Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency - Make Money with Bitcoin, Altcoins, and Cryptocurrency investing

Understanding Bitcoin Price Charts: A Primer

Crypto: Wallets and Exchanges discussion

Just helping you out cuz a lot of your posts sound like me before I really understood what I was doing or what's going on. I notice the elitists in here are either ignoring you or just aren't really telling you the stuff you need to know. Again, I'm no expert myself :hubie: Still learning this shyt as well

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
What's up with Bitcoin Gold/ why is it not trading at higher volume?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh not that I'm a major expert in crypto, but I advise you read up and learn more about what you're doing

These sites will help newbies out:

How I Made a Million Dollars in Just One Month with Cryptocurrency - Authority Income | Real Passive Income Tips & Strategies

Guides Archive - Blockgeeks

Crypto Income: Make Money with Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency - Make Money with Bitcoin, Altcoins, and Cryptocurrency investing

Understanding Bitcoin Price Charts: A Primer

Crypto: Wallets and Exchanges discussion

Just helping you out cuz a lot of your posts sound like me before I really understood what I was doing or what's going on. I notice the elitist in here are either ignoring you or just aren't really telling you the stuff you need to know. Again, I'm no expert myself :hubie: Still learning this shyt as well
The fam looks out. @JordanWearinThe45 ay breh can u update your original post with some good guides/tuts for people just getting into the shyt

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for the triple post but my homie said binance let him sign up last night.

:blessed: Here comes the new money

I'm holding some Tron just for the new registered users cause it's going to appeal to them, (low price near the top of the screen :mjlol:)

How? I’ve been checking everyday since last Wed and couldn’t get in

Binance referral link if anyone needs it:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11519312

For anyone that needs to join Binance
www.binance.com/?ref=11598926

None of these worked for me. Man this shyt got me tight. I got a whole list of alt coins I’m ready to get in on and I’m just sitting here watching the shyt pass me by. Worst part is I created an account last Wednesday but the site was taking super long to load and it wouldn’t let me in. When it finally started working later that day I put in my username and password and it said something was incorrect I was like huh? So then I did forgot your password, these motherfukkers tell me my email isn’t recognized :damn:. Ever since then new registration been down, sick about this shyt man.

If anybody got any more info on how to get into binance please let me know

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
How? I’ve been checking everyday since last Wed and couldn’t get in

None of these worked for me. Man this shyt got me tight. I got a whole list of alt coins I’m ready to get in on and I’m just sitting here watching the shyt pass me by. Worst part is I created an account last Wednesday but the site was taking super long to load and it wouldn’t let me in. When it finally started working later that day I put in my username and password and it said something was incorrect I was like huh? So then I did forgot your password, these motherfukkers tell me my email isn’t recognized :damn:. Ever since then new registration been down, sick about this shyt man.

If anybody got any more info on how to get into binance please let me know
Idk breh he just texted me this morning saying it finally let him sign up.