1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
It's a little confusing, once you create it though, to log back into it you click on "view wallet info".

am i only allowed 1 wallet? when i had originally clicked on view wallet info, apparently I had created one before b/c what popped up on the screen was not the address, key, nor icon, that I had just tried to set up this evening.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
am i only allowed 1 wallet? when i had originally clicked on view wallet info, apparently I had created one before b/c what popped up on the screen was not the address, key, nor icon, that I had just tried to set up this evening.

You can set up multiple wallets, you can even spread the coins out into their own addresses just in case one is compromised you wont lose them all.

But, each wallet gets it's own private key, you can't lose that or it's a wrap on your money.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Medibloc coin burn happening on the 19th. I bought in at .02 in december and it's still pretty cheap at .16 now. Fastest/easiest way to buy is with ETH from coinbase > Gate.IO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Aight so I brought just $2.00 worth of Tron with ETH...:youngsabo: I wanted to go all in but 12 pieces for my first trade wasn't so bad. I was trying to figure out the difference between limit price because it was kinda confusing but it's like the stock market so I figured the market price option on the binance app. And then it worked. It's funny I tried using all of the eth figuring that thing would be used but it didn't work that way.

I'm still learning the ropes... Gonna do more trading when I get back home.:youngsabo:
Xvg and powr..I'm feeling good. Oh and shout-out o whoever told me about those BTC Fees yikes.:scust:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Aight so I brought just $2.00 worth of Tron with ETH...:youngsabo: I wanted to go all in but 12 pieces for my first trade wasn't so bad. I was trying to figure out the difference between limit price because it was kinda confusing but it's like the stock market so I figured the market price option on the binance app. And then it worked. It's funny I tried using all of the eth figuring that thing would be used but it didn't work that way.

I'm still learning the ropes... Gonna do more trading when I get back home.:youngsabo:
Xvg and powr..I'm feeling good. Oh and shout-out o whoever told me about those BTC Fees yikes.:scust:

Limit price is just what you're willing to pay for that particular currency.

Edit: cryptofantasysports awarded me with some coins even though no one else joined the contest :mjlol:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Limit price is just what you're willing to pay for that particular currency.

Edit: cryptofantasysports awarded me with some coins even though no one else joined the contest :mjlol:

Like I said I'm still learning the ropes..:ld: I'm only gonna get better at it. I might buy a ledger this weekend for the more exotic coins on other websites...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Brehs do y'all just not care about what's going on with Neblio???? shyt is pumping nonstop since it dropped on binance. I'm literally at almost a $1,000 off a $400 investment. My only regret is that I didn't buy more :wow:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You can set up multiple wallets, you can even spread the coins out into their own addresses just in case one is compromised you wont lose them all.

But, each wallet gets it's own private key, you can't lose that or it's a wrap on your money.
This is disturbing.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Brehs do y'all just not care about what's going on with Neblio???? shyt is pumping nonstop since it dropped on binance. I'm literally at almost a $1,000 off a $400 investment. My only regret is that I didn't buy more :wow:
That shyt crazy, missed this shyt Smh, was it mentioned in here