1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
So far, it's hard to tell the two exchanges in Delta are spitting out two completely different figures and the wallet for it is under maintenance at Coinexchange.

They have their own exchange coming, and this is supposed to be their Kucoin, Coss or BNB type of coin.

Figures.

I was gonna leave this one to you but on a whim i decided to take another long look at their page, and what i saw was slick but nothing out the ordinary as far as tokens go.....Except for the Accountant feature. And when the guy whose video i watched explained what it does, it went from a shrug "Can't have them all" to a "maybe i better make the effort."

And with you telling me it's going to be an exchange, and this will be a Coss equivalent.....That's too damn good, cause Coss has been a rock in my portfolio(Even if their actual exchange is hot garbage).

Props for this breh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ayo, how is SGR working out for you? Does it have any life, or is it a dead coin, chartwise?

I just figured out EtherDelta but its so slow, n i'm seeing people complain about the dumb fees it charges for everything so now i'm second guessing the effort.

It's been over 4 hours and I am still waiting for my transfer from meta to etherdelta.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Newegg forgot to include my power supply :what: motherfukk

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whales are doing their thing trying to hold the price down for both XVG and TRX

So these people intentionally manipulating the market price so when it blows more likely they'll have the coin in their pockets like a timed jumps or something like that right? :jbhmm:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sometimes it’s not a whale holding down anything

Sometimes early birds tryna cash out their million dollars worth of coins lol

Xvg went from .01 to .12 In a week, I know Eca can do something like that too

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
A lot of people lost out at about .25 in December and sold off. That was the first wave they had to shake. .30 will probably be tougher. Those two resistances will get rid of the people who bought in high just trying to recoup their losses.

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
It's been over 4 hours and I am still waiting for my transfer from meta to etherdelta.

Hate to say this breh but in the time you've been waiting, i transferred all my coins from imtoken to a newly established Myetherwallet, watched two vids on how to navigate EtherDelta, n just now, copped the SGR coins and put them back in Myether.

Something is wrong on your end of things.

Did you give enough gas? I was having issues too by being stingy with the Gwei(sp?).

Add more and see if it works.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Hate to say this breh but in the time you've been waiting, i transferred all my coins from imtoken to a newly established Myetherwallet, watched two vids on how to navigate EtherDelta, n just now, copped the SGR coins and put them back in Myether.

Something is wrong on your end of things.

Did you give enough gas? I was having issues too by being stingy with the Gwei(sp?).

Add more and see if it works.

I probably didn't give it enough gas, but I don't how to cancel it now that it is on etherscan and no longer showing up in meta.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I knew those verge developers would come through, they're too good not to.

I don't know the first thing about coding but I read nothing but good things about how good Sunerok is at coding from other coders and you verified it last week. You mentioned how clean the coding was.