1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm confused with the terms and what this new tech will do for me personally in the next 5 year time frame.

Are people investing in new tech because they believe in the promise of that tech? or because this is just another online game, a form of online poker with some people being better card counters, others being better bluffers, but the cards themselves aren't really valuable?

It doesn't sound like there's a lot of regulation right now. This is a game for people with spare change, not nest eggers.

Are you in for the long haul, or do you have an exit plan?
Some people are in it for the trading and some people are in it for the tech and the trading lol.

It might not do anything for you in the next 5 years just like it hasn't the last 5, you can completely ignore it if you want. Think of it as a different kind of internet.

FSP

Banned
Daps
So Should I Use This To Invest In More XRP??? Any Other Good Alternatives That I Should Jump Into At The Moment?
This might have accelerated a market correction that was going to happen anyway...

I have a bold prediction that it'll hit sub $2 soon.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I get that, but he doesn't vet anything before posting it and someone could come away with the wrong impression and make a bad decision based on some of the stuff he had posted. The majority of it proven false.

If you're in it the only bad decision you can do is sell and if you sell before investigating maybe you shouldn't be in it in the first place.

I hear what you're saying but when someone posts bs on the positive no one says anything and that's more dangerous. So we need to be impartial and unbiased and give credence to both sides and if it's wrong , we correct. Just like if the "bull" position is wrong someone should raise flags. The guy pumping ECA provided no information and everyone on the board jumped on, there's no white paper and there's some "shadiness" about the project. people should know what they are investing in, otherwise what's the point of discussion or should we just all just pump every single coin and token without any diligience? I seen this same guy pump penny stocks that lost members thousands of dollars..

if there was a legit a keylogger in the application, why wouldn't you want that posted ahead of time? it's all on twitter so there was some legs to it at the same time I looked at my personal system and deemed it "safe", I can't expect people to take my word on it, cuz if there is a key logger then it's your system that will be compromised and personal information.

Not trying to preach but the best discussions on where there are challenges and that helps affirm the investment as good.

FSP

Banned
Daps
praise god now let me get them shyts off:mjcry:
There's almost no reason for them to let you withdraw your money at this point

They don't have as much liquid as they were trading and even if they did they know that nobody would use the site anymore