1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I get that, but he doesn't vet anything before posting it and someone could come away with the wrong impression and make a bad decision based on some of the stuff he had posted. The majority of it proven false.

Post the proofs

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What happen breh?
Read my post a few posts ago. Coin Market Cap website shows a worldwide average for the coin price. They have removed the Korean exchanges from that average and market cap.

The Koreans were trading every coin at a premium. I’m talking like 4.50 for Rippl for instance. These outliers made the average price seem like 3.15 ish.

Once they removed the Koreans prices from the average it looked like the coins prices dropped. When really the average being displayed just changed.

So long story short NOTHING changed on market cap or price. They just displayed a lower number for the average then before.

Joe Schmoe logs on check coin market cap. It looks like the coins down .50 cents. Even though it’s not Logs into Binance and panic sells cause they think something major happened and they don’t wanna be too late.

If everyone had googled why the average price suddenly went down on every coin on the site they would’ve realized that no prices actually changed. Instead there’s a ldnslide on a lot of coins created from sheer ignorance.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Read my post a few posts ago. Coin Market Cap website shows a worldwide average for the coin price. They have removed the Korean exchanges from that average and market cap.

The Koreans were trading every coin at a premium. I’m talking like 4.50 for Rippl for instance. These outliers made the average price seem like 3.15 ish.

Once they removed the Koreans prices from the average it looked like the coins prices dropped. When really the average being displayed just changed.

So long story short NOTHING changed on market cap or price. They just displayed a lower number for the average then before.

Joe Schmoe logs on check coin market cap. It looks like the coins down .50 cents. Even though it’s not Logs into Binance and panic sells cause they think something major happened and they don’t wanna be too late.

If everyone had googled why the average price suddenly went down on every coin on the site they would’ve realized that no prices actually changed. Instead there’s a ldnslide on a lot of coins created from sheer ignorance.

Yea we are going to have to deal with the fact a lot of people are either idiots are sheep when it comes to this. Would be a good time to just buy more but I promised myself I'd wait before putting any "new" money in, but that Ven price has me :lupe:

And I put in a buy order for Canya at around $2, if it never gets that low again I can live with it and use those funds toward something else.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
My LND, VEn, XLM, XRP,and BRD all got routed cause of that bullshyt.

I’m holding em idgaf. I’m up on all of em still but it’s not fun to wake up 600$ down for virtually no reason. Let the new users in binance so I can eat their money.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love when I wake up and see everything is red :blessed:

Young Rich Nikka shyt

giphy.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
CoinMarketCap doing this randomly without warning is slightly sketchy and possibly manipulation.

Basically the Korean markets have rules on withdrawals etc, so they all essentially leave all their shyt in their and it skews the price up, like a closed market. So I get why CMC would not want to include it. But not posting a header, or a twitter message etc beforehand makes me think they knew what would happen.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Is coinexchange.io or yobit any good? They both are accepting knew users at the moment. I use bittrex its good but they dont have the extremely cheap alts like binance( which locked out new users from joining).

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
How did u read all the sources in here and come away with its confusing???

I'm confused with the terms and what this new tech will do for me personally in the next 5 year time frame.

Are people investing in new tech because they believe in the promise of that tech? or because this is just another online game, a form of online poker with some people being better card counters, others being better bluffers, but the cards themselves aren't really valuable?

It doesn't sound like there's a lot of regulation right now. This is a game for people with spare change, not nest eggers.

Are you in for the long haul, or do you have an exit plan?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So apparently Coin Market cap stopped showing the inflated Korean exchanges price as a factor in the average price.

If you don't know the Korean markets were trading almost everything higher.

Coin Market cap stopped showing that in the average and all the fukking idiots thought that meant their coin suddenly dropped .50 cents and caused a panic sell of damn near everything.

Basically they are excluding all the outlier prices that are a dollar higher than everyone elses average.

Like people saw Ripple was about a 3.00 average on CoinMarketCap. Now they are excluding the 3.85s and the 4.00s from the Korean market so it shows an average closer to 2.56. This caused a panic even though literally nothin fukking changed, god people are so dumb.
:yawn: looks like a good buy opportunity to me

Go to coinsmarkets and log in and see if your coins are still there. If they are then all that shyt he was posting about coinsmarkets and ECA was Fud.
Its almost as If I was telling the truth :dead:

My whale group about to buy more ECA :blessed: