1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried to swing trade ECA and wake up to it crashing and coinsmarkets still down :dead:

Of course I would buy too high.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everything dropping...what's the best strategy? Should I hold onto bitcoin till it climbs again and THEN trade for other currencies or should I be flipping immediately while everything seems to be low? (I'm hella new to this fam, just trying to take notes and learn as I go).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Everything dropping...what's the best strategy? Should I hold onto bitcoin till it climbs again and THEN trade for other currencies or should I be flipping immediately while everything seems to be low? (I'm hella new to this fam, just trying to take notes and learn as I go).
Stuff is coming back

FSP

Banned
Daps
In my opinion. You honestly should never trade your bitcoin.

The bitcoin you have, just keep think about how many forks have their been on bitcoin...like 2 including the new fork from ZCL. If you had BTC while it forked BCASH you would have had an equal number of bcash which is trading at 2k right now. Free money just for having it. Because bitcoin is kind of the master source of all coins, people are just going to keep forking it and giving you free wealth