1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This rabbit hole with coinsmarkets/ECA apparently gets deeper :merchant:Somebody on twitter talking about ECA, coinsmarkets and a different coin called eaglecoin all registered their twitters in the same timeframe in October

Also went on to say that ECA and Eagle Coin got the same admins and staff :gucci:

This dude Aykut Baybas is listed on the ECA team page

Electra Project - Team Members

AAMAAgDGAAwAAQAAAAAAAA51AAAAJGM4MTQzNzJlLWVmNzMtNDI1ZC04YmFiLWJhMDdmNDFlZWRjYQ.jpg

And until that dude on twitter mentioned it he was listed on the EagleCoin development page... proof is if you google his name, look at the 2nd link

aykut baybas - Bing

Screenshot_16.jpg

If you type in that link now (https://eaglepay.io/member/aykut-baybas) the page doesn't exist anymore:hhh:

This shyt looking real funny in the light

@:>) This info new to you?

:skip:

Yo that exact second they close the LTC market on Cryptopia :francis:

Literally.

My BTC not showing up on Cryptopia :francis:

don't mess with cryptopia or coinsmarket breh

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I hope not based on that tweet, and Justin already responded to it and gave an explanation.

And your "long term" holding is based on what exactly?

Hopefully you are not referring to this cause this sounds more like a copout than anything.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So apparently Coin Market cap stopped showing the inflated Korean exchanges price as a factor in the average price.

If you don't know the Korean markets were trading almost everything higher.

Coin Market cap stopped showing that in the average and all the fukking idiots thought that meant their coin suddenly dropped .50 cents and caused a panic sell of damn near everything.

Basically they are excluding all the outlier prices that are a dollar higher than everyone elses average.

Like people saw Ripple was about a 3.00 average on CoinMarketCap. Now they are excluding the 3.85s and the 4.00s from the Korean market so it shows an average closer to 2.56. This caused a panic even though literally nothin fukking changed, god people are so dumb.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He should tho, I rather him post it then to be hit with some bs indidnt know about

I get that, but he doesn't vet anything before posting it and someone could come away with the wrong impression and make a bad decision based on some of the stuff he had posted. The majority of it proven false.