1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
past performance does not guarantee future results. it's a pretty simple concept.
and you're listing the top 2 and 6th ranked cryptos as examples of what other coins are gona do
it's like saying well michael jordan and shaq won multiple rings so why is it so unbelievable to think kyle kuzma and zach lavine won't win like they did :flabbynsick:
theres thousands of altcoins and you're saying they're all going to go up like bitcoin and eth did, /because they did :picard:

That'd be dope though :mjgrin:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
BNB is being used to make payments on transactions on binance.com. Transaction fees are 50% off if you use BNB. Also binance will use 20% of their quarterly profits to buy back BNB at the current market price at that time every quarter and destroy the coins they buy shrinking the number of available coins.
Anyone think this is worth a long time hold?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
past performance does not guarantee future results. it's a pretty simple concept.
and you're listing the top 2 and 6th ranked cryptos as examples of what other coins are gona do
it's like saying well michael jordan and shaq won multiple rings so why is it so unbelievable to think kyle kuzma and zach lavine won't win like they did :flabbynsick:
theres thousands of altcoins and you're saying they're all going to go up like bitcoin and eth did, /because they did :picard:

All I'm saying is if they're at $0.11 a coin, what harm would they be to invest in? Yes they're thousands but I'm obviously looking at the top ones now. You're creating this weird pessimistic argument just to prove you know so much better than me. Everything you're saying now is what people said about Bitcoin, litecoin, and etherium in the beginning. Why the fukk would I be worried about putting 11 or 13 cents into a coin right now? You act like we talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Like Jesus Christ we talking about cents here.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm saying is if they're at $0.11 a coin, what harm would they be to invest in? Yes they're thousands but I'm obviously looking at the top ones now. You're creating this weird pessimistic argument just to prove you know so much better than me. Everything you're saying now is what people said about Bitcoin, litecoin, and etherium in the beginning. Why the fukk would I be worried about putting 11 or 13 cents into a coin right now? You act like we talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Like Jesus Christ we talking about cents here.

That's not what you were saying in your other post. Look at what you said. I'll bold it so you see where you're talking out of your ass

My prediction is that all these coins, even the ones that aren't on the radar will all go up at some point. I'd invest anything I can into the ones going for $5 or less. There's too many pessimists in this thread. We've clearly seen with our own eyes how much this has all been skyrocketing. This time last year Litecoin was at $3 and change.... now it's up $157. If you bought 20 LTC at $3 a coin, you spent $60. You cash out now, you would've made $3,140 to date. Obviously there's risk, but shyt lets change that number to if you bought 100 LTC at $3 a coin. You spent $300. Now you would cash out at $15,700.

There's a lot of people who are brand new to this stuff (such as myself), but it's really simple math and looking back at history. If you got $50 or $100 bucks to throw into the pot, just do it...

First fukk up: you saying all these coins even the shyt ones nobody heard of are going up

Second fukk up in your logic: supporting your first point by using fukkin litecoin as an example of how some random ass coins are going to go up 1700%+ because litecoin did

Third: "it's really simple math and looking back at history"

No. It's not. It doesn't even apply to litecoin let alone some random ass coins.
You're weird. Don't quote me anymore flooding this thread with this dog shyt :hhh:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
No. It's not. It doesn't even apply to litecoin let alone some random ass coins.
You're weird. Don't quote me anymore flooding this thread with this dog shyt :hhh:

You taking my words to literal. Obviously I'm not referring to every single coin when I say all these coins. Mainly the top ones. Should've went without saying.

Litecoin was at 6 cents 4 years ago in the beginning and is now $155. You over here crying about 11 and 13 cents like "save your money, don't go jumping out the window, huge risks :huhldup:"

:mjlol: Like fukk outta here. Yes even the shyt ones no ones heard of all went up too. I never heard about any of this other shyt other than Bitcoin, but now I'm paying attention and you talking shyt. How bout don't quote me any more broke nikka. Keep your 11 cents so you can stack up on your ramen noodles little man. Some of us ain't scared of losing change, peasant.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You taking my words to literal. Obviously I'm not referring to every single coin when I say all these coins. Mainly the top ones. Should've went without saying.

Litecoin was at 6 cents 4 years ago in the beginning and is now $155. You over here crying about 11 and 13 cents like "save your money, don't go jumping out the window, huge risks :huhldup:"

:mjlol: Like fukk outta here. Yes even the shyt ones no ones heard of all went up too. I never heard about any of this other shyt other than Bitcoin, but now I'm paying attention and you talking shyt. How bout don't quote me any more broke nikka. Keep your 11 cents so you can stack up on your ramen noodles little man. Some of us ain't scared of losing change, peasant.
giphy.gif

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:mjlol:

FSP

Banned
Daps

Breh there’s nothing wrong with pumping and dumping just don’t be the one left at the end of the chain with nobody to dump your shyt on. And let’s be real. This isn’t an investment. It’s a con game. Nobody’s in these for the long term other than the top few. The other ones are I only relevant by what kind of short term gains you can scam people into buying