1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Be careful out there brehs. I would only put money in the big 3 if was starting out today. My opinion only.

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum

I think the market is going to correct itself soon. Bitcoin is at its popularity peak, more eyes and wallets are watching and putting money in, that is a good thing until it's not.

If I were you I would put in a small amount and learn the game especially if you're not well versed in trading stocks and investing.

If you do decide to purchase alts, do your research, crypto compare is what I use. I also follow all my alts on twitter

FSP

Banned
Daps
Be careful out there brehs. I would only put money in the big 3 if was starting out today. My opinion only.

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum

I think the market is going to correct itself soon. Bitcoin is at its popularity peak, more eyes and wallets are watching and putting money in, that is a good thing until it's not.

If I were you I would put in a small amount and learn the game especially if you're not well versed in trading stocks and investing.

If you do decide to purchase alts, do your research, crypto compare is what I use. I also follow all my alts on twitter
You can follow coins lol

FSP

Banned
Daps
Sure, well the company behind the coin is it what I follow.

Its all about info of like to get it straight from the source
See I’m not sure how good of a tactic that is of course the company is going to hype itself up and try to get you to buy. Has it given you any real insight on the future and stuff so far

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
See I’m not sure how good of a tactic that is of course the company is going to hype itself up and try to get you to buy. Has it given you any real insight on the future and stuff so far

Yes. All my alts are called disruptors, they actually have a purpose when they were created.

PTOY

TRSt(we trust). One of my favorites, because of the potential to expose users to alternative lending, something that is badly needed in developing countries, and honestly in minority communities here.

XRP

I think coins like these will be the future of blockchain technology. I follow them on Twitter to check progress. I don't trust Reddit and other message boards for info, because it's easy to put bad info out there and tank a coin. There's a lot of tampering out there

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:mjlol: bought $100 of mana for .04 last week, completely forgot I had it till the alerts going off today as it's close to doubling up. I'll keep it, supposedly there's some event on Dec 15th that will burn up some of the coin supply.

I thought it was a pump and dump, but it's held steady at .07 for 24 hours now.