1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
My prediction is that all these coins, even the ones that aren't on the radar will all go up at some point. I'd invest anything I can into the ones going for $5 or less. There's too many pessimists in this thread. We've clearly seen with our own eyes how much this has all been skyrocketing. This time last year Litecoin was at $3 and change.... now it's up $157. If you bought 20 LTC at $3 a coin, you spent $60. You cash out now, you would've made $3,140 to date. Obviously there's risk, but shyt lets change that number to if you bought 100 LTC at $3 a coin. You spent $300. Now you would cash out at $15,700.

There's a lot of people who are brand new to this stuff (such as myself), but it's really simple math and looking back at history. If you got $50 or $100 bucks to throw into the pot, just do it...

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
My prediction is that all these coins, even the ones that aren't on the radar will all go up at some point. I'd invest anything I can into the ones going for $5 or less. There's too many pessimists in this thread. We've clearly seen with our own eyes how much this has all been skyrocketing. This time last year Litecoin was at $3 and change.... now it's up $157. If you bought 20 LTC at $3 a coin, you spent $60. You cash out now, you would've made $3,140 to date. Obviously there's risk, but shyt lets change that number to if you bought 100 LTC at $3 a coin. You spent $300. Now you would cash out at $15,700.

There's a lot of people who are brand new to this stuff (such as myself), but it's really simple math and looking back at history. If you got $50 or $100 bucks to throw into the pot, just do it...

Im sure its been said but since we're both up, will you save me the research and tell me what to buy?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Im sure its been said but since we're both up, will you save me the research and tell me what to buy?

Funny I just checked back on this post... I just just now invested in Cardano (ADA)... it's going for $0.11 a coin and is #11 on Coin Market Cap... It's only $0.11 a coin... not much risk at the moment

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Terrible post.

:huhldup:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Terrible post.

:huhldup:

What's terrible about it? It doesn't take an expert to figure it out. Only part I needed help in was the tools and which sites to use. ETH is at $500 now and it was once as low as 46 cents 2 years ago. You mean to tell me, if I bought 10 ETH at 46 cents and it's at $500 now I wouldn't have $5,000 today??? Am i doing the math wrong? Educate me since my post is so wrong :jbhmm:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What's terrible about it? It doesn't take an expert to figure it out. Only part I needed help in was the tools and which sites to use. ETH is at $500 now and it was once as low as 46 cents 2 years ago. You mean to tell me, if I bought 10 ETH at 46 cents and it's at $500 now I wouldn't have $5,000 today??? Am i doing the math wrong? Educate me since my post is so wrong :jbhmm:
you are right and wrong. RN is a good time to get involved in certain (not all) coins and hope for the best with future developments like IOTA.
But 90% of crypto are bullshyt so encouraging what you are saying is a no go. Plotting to let's say 1000 to 20K through bullshyt alt coin is a bad mindset investing
Only do it if you are seriously willing to throw away your money and probably lack the research/coverage to see current state of each chip on a daily/weekly basis

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
you are right and wrong. RN is a good time to get involved in certain (not all) coins and hope for the best with future developments like IOTA.
But 90% of crypto are bullshyt so encouraging what you are saying is a no go. Plotting to let's say 1000 to 20K through bullshyt alt coin is a bad mindset investing
Only do it if you are seriously willing to throw away your money and probably lack the research/coverage to see current state of each chip on a daily/weekly basis

At the end of the day it's all a risk... Not saying throw money into every single coin... But if we're talking about $0.11 or $0.13 a coin... I'm not scared of losing 11 cents :heh:

If I had 1 Bitcoin right now that I got for $0.50 I would have made $15k in profit right now breh... So all that other talk is just scared talk. I'm thinking of the long haul, just like the people who initially invested in BTC and other coins. It's only a matter of time before this hits mainstream media and you got little kids in junior high and aunt sally and Suzy investing in crypto currency and the bubble burst. This is the beginning of the future breh.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I'm sure this has been said, but when bitcoin rallies the alts take a hit.

Choose a hop on and a hop off price.

There's usually a strong rally, sell off by impatient investors and another rally by those who missed the first price increase.

IMO Dec 18 will make or brake some people

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

little4209

All Star
Daps
its crazy how just waiting around on some money can screw you up..been following litecoin for 2 weeks since it was $45 and now it's $166...bitcoin was maybe $10k-11k and now its almost 16k...keep playing if yall want to :sas2: