1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s only like that in high traffic days. I sold my litecoins and got the money within the day last time
So you can sell your coins on coinbase and get money same day outside of high traffic days? So it's just buying that takes forever ?

FSP

Banned
Daps
So you can sell your coins on coinbase and get money same day outside of high traffic days? So it's just buying that takes forever ?
That’s how it went down for me. It took me 8 days to receive my litecoIn but less than a day to sell them. I’m not sure if that’s traffic or just my case tho. I need to do this more to be more sure

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
That’s how it went down for me. It took me 8 days to receive my litecoIn but less than a day to sell them. I’m not sure if that’s traffic or just my case tho. I need to do this more to be more sure
But you can buy coins on binance and receive same day?
:patrice:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's terrible about it? It doesn't take an expert to figure it out. Only part I needed help in was the tools and which sites to use. ETH is at $500 now and it was once as low as 46 cents 2 years ago. You mean to tell me, if I bought 10 ETH at 46 cents and it's at $500 now I wouldn't have $5,000 today??? Am i doing the math wrong? Educate me since my post is so wrong :jbhmm:

past performance does not guarantee future results. it's a pretty simple concept.
and you're listing the top 2 and 6th ranked cryptos as examples of what other coins are gona do
it's like saying well michael jordan and shaq won multiple rings so why is it so unbelievable to think kyle kuzma and zach lavine won't win like they did :flabbynsick:
theres thousands of altcoins and you're saying they're all going to go up like bitcoin and eth did, /because they did :picard: