1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Brd

brd was more like 1.20

But whose counting :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
It dropped at 1.52 and immediately went to 1.08 and then fluctuated wildly between them every few milliseconds while the pre-sale guys dumped their orders versus the new buyers copping. It settled down. Either way it's been good to me. I'm pretty sure you put it on my radar too so salute.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dime will be pumped by a whale group soon
It dropped at 1.52 and immediately went to 1.08 and then fluctuated wildly between them every few milliseconds while the pre-sale guys dumped their orders versus the new buyers copping. It settled down. Either way it's been good to me. I'm pretty sure you put it on my radar too so salute.
damn right I did :myman:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
THEN AGAIN I'm seeing some reports that say it's used to encrypt data being sent from the wallets. Shyt is confusing right now

Boost interprocess folder - Malicious?

Looks like it can be used for either or depending on the motive of the developer

But apparently malwarebytes does pick it up and consider it harmful software.

If anyone has the ECA wallet run malwarebytes and see if it picks up a boost_interprocess file in your C:/program files folder

I'm going with keylogger. They've been shady in pretty :mjpls: ish ways for a while. I wouldn't be surprised

I left a message on dudes twitter ill see if he responds with more clear research

What is boost_interprocess folder

breh he's using this thread but if you read down the thread, someone mentions it's malware and the OP told them several time "it is not maleware " and the antivirus did not pick anything up. someone explained it was the encryption thing you stated above. I think it's safe to put this to rest...if it was maleware i would have seen something hit the firewall since i black list everything.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Ethereum
giphy.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
What is boost_interprocess folder

breh he's using this thread but if you read down the thread, someone mentions it's malware and the OP told them several time "it is not maleware " and the antivirus did not pick anything up. someone explained it was the encryption thing you stated above. I think it's safe to put this to rest...if it was maleware i would have seen something hit the firewall since i black list everything.
Yeah I know that's why I asked him to clarify his research on twitter.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ether is the one token I can see that won't deprecate. It might fork again but the long term trend seems to be nothing but upward. Literally every one is trying to get on the platform