1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
777 - January Edition

Q6: It's 2019. I need a platform for my ICO. Why am I choosing XBY?
A6:
Every ICO has its own needs and purpose, so it's not easy to answer generically.

Currently, most ICOs/Tokens are created on the Ethereum blockchain. The full XBY platform will provide advanced features that ethereum simply doesn't. Ethereum requires programming in Solidity. For XBY, you can use any programming language. Our transaction speeds are far beyond the capabilities of Ethereum (20tps on Ethereum). Our per transaction fees will be lower (aiming for 0 fees on microtransactions) Environmentally, we're more sustainable and eco-friendly (we don't use POW and have far less power usage overhead). Ultimately, we're hoping our platform's strength and flexibility will speak for itself.

Q2: Who is your target clients? banks? logistics? property? Health?
A2:
We're developing a platform that allows for program language agnostic development, and aren’t focused on any particular industry. We’re developing a platform that will be flexible enough for anyone to utilize. There really aren't any limits on what can be done with XBY. Some examples of real-world usage could be, Banks: XBY has ambitions of creating the DEX - decentralized exchange - which will help it become a primary trading pair with other crypto (and potentially fiat) currencies.

As this transition takes place, and XBY becomes a measure of value of other assets, it will be beneficial for banks to begin interacting with the blockchain to ease transactions to/from fiat currency.

Logistics: Any blockchain is good for managing inventory or tracking items in a supply chain. The cheap transactions fees and fast transaction times make XBY a good choice for using it as a type of SaaS platform for a logistical tracking solution.

Property: With smart contracts, XBY can function as the money for the transaction, and the smart contracts can operate as an escrow service. While we're still a few years away from legal regulations catching up with the technology, we'll have a platform in place where these types of transactions will be possible when that time comes. Also, Digital deeds - or assigning physical assets to digital records of ownership - is another way that blockchain technology will do away with existing forms of record tracking. This could be done through the creation of a Property token on the XBY blockchain - and these could also be used for timeshares or rental properties.

Healthcare: Digital record keeping is becoming a bigger and bigger industry. Currently, these records are held at a central agency, and as more personal information is being stored in one central place, the more likely that single location will come under attack. By moving health records to the blockchain, they will be distributed and more secure. There won't be a weak point to attack to recover the information - it will remain encrypted, even if the data itself is seized through malicious activity.

But this list is potentially limitless. XTRABYTES is being set up to be like a supercomputer, running on the blockchain. In general, anything that people can do now on a computer could eventually be done on the XTRABYTES platform and this certainly includes gaming. We feel gaming is going to be one of our biggest areas of growth once we get rolling and we get the right people on board.

You nikkas thought I gave you my blessing on the next ethereum :ufdup:

I gave you nikkas the next Bitcoin Ethereum Tron Ripple and whatever coin you like all in one :wow:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
3pm EST

@Eternally Jaded good looks on Opus, put $100 in as a test, gonna put up 800 for more, and check out HTML coin, I think I may put up a rack on that.

I know u got in the Kucoin telegram group right?
Kucoin gets such good prospects that i literally can't afford to be late to the game no more.
I got like 500ish bountyox, but maybe a fifh of that in Dragonchain. If i knew when it was available, I'd be up $12k today.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I know u got in the Kucoin telegram group right?
Kucoin gets such good prospects that i literally can't afford to be late to the game no more.
I got like 500ish bountyox, but maybe a fifh of that in Dragonchain. If i knew when it was available, I'd be up $12k today.

This is why getting in ICOs is so important, I'm even going to do the minimum on lesser icos just to get the return.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm in on Canya. Had some Eth I was gonna I was gonna use to buy more Bnty but I'll put it in Canya.

@Malta @Eternally Jaded

Are y'all buying as soon as it's released or gonna wait to see if there is an initial dump. I kind of fukked up on BRD trying to get in ASAP and I would've ended up with more coins had I just waited a bit.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'm in on Canya. Had some Eth I was gonna I was gonna use to buy more Bnty but I'll put it in Canya.

@Malta @Eternally Jaded

Are y'all buying as soon as it's released or gonna wait to see if there is an initial dump. I kind of fukked up on BRD trying to get in ASAP and I would've ended up with more coins had I just waited a bit.

Honestly, it depends for me.
I got a good bundle of eth tied up in Coss.io shenanigans since friday n their Twitter is saying it'll all be straight by monday.

If it is straightened out n available, I'll grab some as long as its decently priced.

If not, I'll wait. Not a priority right now tbh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

@Malta @Eternally Jaded

Honestly I'm not sure, they don't have as much volume as Binance but the coins on there have been absolutely killing it lately so I'd expect Kucoin users to realize that.

12622fc1-6c60-4330-97u3u87.png

That's from Hacked, they want 9.99 a month :camby: all you gotta do is copy and paste part of their article into Google then check cache for the full article. I can post the full article if yall want it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
More from Hacked about Canya.

Disposition
As someone that has done freelance work and hired multiple freelancers for various projects, I can appreciate a project like CanYa. I also think it’s cool how the CanYa platform also works for real-life services.

We arrive at a score of 7 out of 10 for the CanYa ICO.

Overall, the whitepaper and marketing materials for CanYa are very thorough and easy to go through, showing a much appreciated effort by the CanYa team to make their ICO easier to understand and palatable for average investors.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why i never joined it, not shytting on it but i see who was posting here. Outside of @Walt @TrebleMan and probably a few others , negus is just pulling information from other boards and chats. No one understands the tech behind it, so no one is gonna tell me to jump into anything until I research it.

in that regard that idiot muscle man was right, people want handouts but I think some of us are legit looking for a challenging conversation to improve investment decisions and attempting to help others FISH for themselves.

:hubie:

Breh, to my knowledge I've never mentioned bitcoin in my entire life.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
More from Hacked about Canya.

Disposition
As someone that has done freelance work and hired multiple freelancers for various projects, I can appreciate a project like CanYa. I also think it’s cool how the CanYa platform also works for real-life services.

We arrive at a score of 7 out of 10 for the CanYa ICO.

Overall, the whitepaper and marketing materials for CanYa are very thorough and easy to go through, showing a much appreciated effort by the CanYa team to make their ICO easier to understand and palatable for average investors.

this wasn't on my list

however, I had researched Gladius - Blockchain-driven cyber protection network

which actually partners with Canya. Gladius does DDOS protection and has a token ERC20 - so it was interesting that I saw Canya as a list of partners but didn't know who they were until i saw your post.