1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'm in on Canya. Had some Eth I was gonna I was gonna use to buy more Bnty but I'll put it in Canya.

@Malta @Eternally Jaded

Are y'all buying as soon as it's released or gonna wait to see if there is an initial dump. I kind of fukked up on BRD trying to get in ASAP and I would've ended up with more coins had I just waited a bit.

How much Bnty u got breh?

FSP

Banned
Daps
This rabbit hole with coinsmarkets/ECA apparently gets deeper :merchant:Somebody on twitter talking about ECA, coinsmarkets and a different coin called eaglecoin all registered their twitters in the same timeframe in October

Also went on to say that ECA and Eagle Coin got the same admins and staff :gucci:

This dude Aykut Baybas is listed on the ECA team page

Electra Project - Team Members

AAMAAgDGAAwAAQAAAAAAAA51AAAAJGM4MTQzNzJlLWVmNzMtNDI1ZC04YmFiLWJhMDdmNDFlZWRjYQ.jpg

And until that dude on twitter mentioned it he was listed on the EagleCoin development page... proof is if you google his name, look at the 2nd link

aykut baybas - Bing

Screenshot_16.jpg

If you type in that link now (https://eaglepay.io/member/aykut-baybas) the page doesn't exist anymore:hhh:

This shyt looking real funny in the light

@:>) This info new to you?

Is it true that they also installed a keylogger in the eca wallet?

Referring to this file

which has this effect

Backdoor:Win32/Kelihos.A is a trojan that distributes spam email messages that may contain web links to installers of itself. It may also connect to remote computers to exchange configuration data and to download and execute arbitrary files.

EDIT: THEN AGAIN I'm seeing some reports that say it's used to encrypt data being sent from the wallets. Shyt is confusing right now

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I got some ETH over there for Can, Im tempted to just put it into BNTY, BNTY is proving to be a great hold for me so far.

About a lil over 500, which is why I was gonna buy more. But I want to see what Canya comes in at on Kucoin. If it's less than Bnty then I can gain more from it than buying more Bnty.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
About a lil over 500, which is why I was gonna buy more. But I want to see what Canya comes in at on Kucoin. If it's less than Bnty then I can gain more from it than buying more Bnty.

If It comes in at .5-.20 then yep its a cop for me.
But like u, Brd left me with some burn damage so im pretty much wait n see.

Going forward, 500 is the minimum count, 1k is preferable.
And my picks gotta have lowish coin supplies.
Anything else is distinctly uncivilized.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Serious? :merchant: A fukking keylogger? Wow
THEN AGAIN I'm seeing some reports that say it's used to encrypt data being sent from the wallets. Shyt is confusing right now

Boost interprocess folder - Malicious?

Looks like it can be used for either or depending on the motive of the developer

But apparently malwarebytes does pick it up and consider it harmful software.

If anyone has the ECA wallet run malwarebytes and see if it picks up a boost_interprocess file in your C:/program files folder

I'm going with keylogger. They've been shady in pretty :mjpls: ish ways for a while. I wouldn't be surprised

I left a message on dudes twitter ill see if he responds with more clear research

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If It comes in at .5-.20 then yep its a cop for me.
But like u, Brd left me with some burn damage so im pretty much wait n see.

Going forward, 500 is the minimum count, 1k is preferable.
And my picks gotta have lowish coin supplies.
Anything else is distinctly uncivilized.
BRD came out at like 1.40 is over 3$ now though

I like you clicked buy and watched it dump instantly which sucked, but it's been a good hold for me.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Brd

I like you clicked buy and watched it dump instantly which sucked, but it's been a good hold for me.

brd was more like 1.20

But whose counting :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
THEN AGAIN I'm seeing some reports that say it's used to encrypt data being sent from the wallets. Shyt is confusing right now

Boost interprocess folder - Malicious?

Looks like it can be used for either or depending on the motive of the developer

But apparently malwarebytes does pick it up and consider it harmful software.

If anyone has the ECA wallet run malwarebytes and see if it picks up a boost_interprocess file in your C:/program files folder

I'm going with keylogger. They've been shady in pretty :mjpls: ish ways for a while. I wouldn't be surprised

I left a message on dudes twitter ill see if he responds with more clear research

i believe other staking wallets have similiar issues. I have a pretty tight firewall and no other processes seem to be activating , my antivirus (Avast) hasn't picked up anything fishy either.

also i think the ECA devs built Coinscontrol not coinhouse