1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why am I not surprised #ECAgang #1 hater is again spreading misinformation trying to put people in a panic.

@FruitOfTheVale don't believe anything he post breh. Dude is praying we don't make money off of ECA and it comes out to be a scam. He is gonna post all the FUD he can find.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it can go to 100. I sold all my bread just to get in and it's been the easiest money ever
:whoo:
I might fukk with that. Because xby...
777 - January Edition

Q6: It's 2019. I need a platform for my ICO. Why am I choosing XBY?
A6:
Every ICO has its own needs and purpose, so it's not easy to answer generically.

Currently, most ICOs/Tokens are created on the Ethereum blockchain. The full XBY platform will provide advanced features that ethereum simply doesn't. Ethereum requires programming in Solidity. For XBY, you can use any programming language. Our transaction speeds are far beyond the capabilities of Ethereum (20tps on Ethereum). Our per transaction fees will be lower (aiming for 0 fees on microtransactions) Environmentally, we're more sustainable and eco-friendly (we don't use POW and have far less power usage overhead). Ultimately, we're hoping our platform's strength and flexibility will speak for itself.

Q2: Who is your target clients? banks? logistics? property? Health?
A2:
We're developing a platform that allows for program language agnostic development, and aren’t focused on any particular industry. We’re developing a platform that will be flexible enough for anyone to utilize. There really aren't any limits on what can be done with XBY. Some examples of real-world usage could be, Banks: XBY has ambitions of creating the DEX - decentralized exchange - which will help it become a primary trading pair with other crypto (and potentially fiat) currencies.

As this transition takes place, and XBY becomes a measure of value of other assets, it will be beneficial for banks to begin interacting with the blockchain to ease transactions to/from fiat currency.

Logistics: Any blockchain is good for managing inventory or tracking items in a supply chain. The cheap transactions fees and fast transaction times make XBY a good choice for using it as a type of SaaS platform for a logistical tracking solution.

Property: With smart contracts, XBY can function as the money for the transaction, and the smart contracts can operate as an escrow service. While we're still a few years away from legal regulations catching up with the technology, we'll have a platform in place where these types of transactions will be possible when that time comes. Also, Digital deeds - or assigning physical assets to digital records of ownership - is another way that blockchain technology will do away with existing forms of record tracking. This could be done through the creation of a Property token on the XBY blockchain - and these could also be used for timeshares or rental properties.

Healthcare: Digital record keeping is becoming a bigger and bigger industry. Currently, these records are held at a central agency, and as more personal information is being stored in one central place, the more likely that single location will come under attack. By moving health records to the blockchain, they will be distributed and more secure. There won't be a weak point to attack to recover the information - it will remain encrypted, even if the data itself is seized through malicious activity.

But this list is potentially limitless. XTRABYTES is being set up to be like a supercomputer, running on the blockchain. In general, anything that people can do now on a computer could eventually be done on the XTRABYTES platform and this certainly includes gaming. We feel gaming is going to be one of our biggest areas of growth once we get rolling and we get the right people on board.

You nikkas thought I gave you my blessing on the next ethereum :ufdup:

I gave you nikkas the next Bitcoin Ethereum Tron Ripple and whatever coin you like all in one :wow:
Breh what’s the safest exchange to buy? Hearing bad shyt about all

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
drummond.gif

Why do you torment yourself with that thread :picard:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.00975 current price of Eca without its main exchange up

When they main exchange goes up tomorrow along with the other two exchanges hittin within 7 days:eat:

I deserve to suffer :ufdup:
Might have to swing trade this :patrice:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If It comes in at .5-.20 then yep its a cop for me.
But like u, Brd left me with some burn damage so im pretty much wait n see.

Going forward, 500 is the minimum count, 1k is preferable.
And my picks gotta have lowish coin supplies.
Anything else is distinctly uncivilized.

Yea that is pretty much my focus at this point now at well. Even got me:patrice: about XBY.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put $300 in xby and let it sit. Then get some
more
money and sign up for some ico’s
and flip ur money in that

In BTC/ETH/LTC?

Also, whats the use-case?