1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is actually just him sharking.

Any coin he tweets about immediately gains interest which then he uses to bolster his profile/profits. He's basically marketing his own wealth.
In a way this is true, but he doesn’t charge and he does know what he’s talking Bout

Trust me, you not finding that in the stock market

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ok I see how to calculate market cap. Now what factors should I be looking for when researching a coin? Should I look at whether the market cap is high or not? Whether there's not that many in circulation? I would assume that supply and demand is very important in the crypto market right? Especially with a limited supply. But then again the more supply, the more money circulating.
not necessarily. Volume > supply. The supply is an ambiguous term believe it or not in cryptoland. Supply for bitcoin can go from anywhere between 16million and 16 trillion depending how you look at an individual unit. But the money being spent is fixed no matter what.

In a way this is true, but he doesn’t charge and he does know what he’s talking Bout

Trust me, you not finding that in the stock market

Yeah, he's a good follow. I'm just pointing out how he profits from his own social status. 2 weeks ago he was only at 1 mil.

FSP

Banned
Daps
As long as we look at this shyt as the drug game, and it’s all about gettin out with good fiat and investment in real stock, I think we gonna be all right

Good. More money for us for now
I have a hard time believing that you will ever switch back to 100% fiat. Just like Ian will never. it would have made you too much money by that point

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
This is actually just him sharking.

Any coin he tweets about immediately gains interest which then he uses to bolster his profile/profits. He's basically marketing his own wealth.

You're completely right.

The only reason i snapped up Dragonchain was because i saw another snapshot he posted, read up on it then went looking.

Matter of fact, thats howi even found Kucoin personally.
Before that i was solely binance, hitbtc n Cryptopia.
Kucoin is barely second to Binance for me now so i owe Balina bigtime.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What are the transfer times from gdax to Binance? I have been waiting about 20 minutes. This is :francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps
26198345_10102651528981681_4420573382374746998_o.jpg

:gucci:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I got multiple friends that are waiting for binance and bittrex :manny:

2018 should be good, but they never let you get money forever. Too much power being handed out, I doubt the elites like this. Or will just take over the game headfirst to control.

I'm fine though it's still HODL!
glad I got in on binance and gemini a week ago. Have yet to use them.

Ya'll we need to prepare for the bum rush that will be tax return season :mjgrin: Now's the time to be picking your coins

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Since you guys are talking about him,

Looks like he endorsing nucleus. What's up with bluzelle tho? Anyone in on that?

i tried to get in bluzelle , i think i was KYC'd out. Just checked again and the whitelist is close (probably due to Ian)

KYC'd on Beetoken and Jibra.

Here are mine if anyone is interested