Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Shoutout to all who held zcl, it will go up as bitcoin goes up
Praises go to @Malta

All Eca holders don’t fret, believe it or not the price of Eca has risen, and your coins are staking on coinsmarket. Over 1 penny and Up x92 since I alerted it in the coli chat over a week ago

Doing this a month ago would've been a huge risk but you'd be scrooge McDuck status today.

Doing it now could possibly be a huge mistake. I wouldn't but scared money don't make money either.

Sidenote: tried to talk to my parents about investing into this game.
My mom was mistrustful at first but became receptive as i showed her my Delta portfolio. My dad(old school West Indian) dismissed it as a Ponzi scheme.
In the same sentence telling me about how their investment portfolio is worth $400k+, said they can't afford to risk money. House paid off, three new cars paid off. Both retired.

I just know by September when my lifestyle has changed they're gonna want to get my help for investing in this area...
Inconviencing me cuz they're stubborn. I'll still do it as a good son would but...:stopitslime::francis:
By then it’s gomna be time to get out

When the average joe finally wants to get in , u guys bett r have transitioned a good amount of your money to fiat

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bought to get me a loan off my 401k.

What should i buy with 8 bands? :ohhh:

Would you take a loan out to invest in this current bull stock market? If not, why do it for this crypto wave? If you don't have the money to get in, wait until you do. That's if you're serious about taking out that loan.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Shoutout to all who held zcl, it will go up as bitcoin goes up
Praises go to @Malta

All Eca holders don’t fret, believe it or not the price of Eca has risen, and your coins are staking on coinsmarket. Over 1 penny and Up x92 since I alerted it in the coli chat over a week ago

By then it’s gomna be time to get out

When the average joe finally wants to get in , u guys bett r have transitioned a good amount of your money to fiat

The average Joe is already in. Who do you think makes up the Coli? Now the dumb Joe's are coming in. Still money to be made but we are passed the Average Joe entry. Just seeing how much longer this will go and who will flip the money into other long term opportunities.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Market cap size is simply the value of # of units in circulation x cost of each unit in $.

So bitcoin has a 250bn market cap because it has 16 mil in circulation and each is worth 17k.

Now people out there saying ripple has a projected market cap size of 350bn thats taken into account future growth so it can get kind of complex and ambiguous, but for most purposes of this thread see top half of post.

yes, I was speaking more about the cap on the coins (i.e. units in circulation). The supply is low, which means any increase in demand (volume) will impact the price more.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The average Joe is already in. Who do you think makes up the Coli? Now the dumb Joe's are coming in. Still money to be made but we are passed the Average Joe entry. Just seeing how much longer this will go and who will flip the money into other long term opportunities.
I sort of agree
We at the beginning of the average joe jumping in phase

Not even over a trillion crypto market cap.

When I say average joe I Mean the married man that’s gotta ask his wife for permission to spend his own money.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I sort of agree
We at the beginning of the average joe jumping in phase

Not even over a trillion crypto market cap.

When I say average joe I Mean the married man that’s gotta ask his wife for permission to spend his own money.
We still early

Even considering just this country.

The total market cap could easily reach 10-15 trillion in 5 years. Then when the 3rd world countries come in to play it's really going to explode.

Bitcoin reaching 1 million is not that farfetched. Of course that would make satoshi a trillionaire, but when you think about 3.5 billion people just getting online for the first time it makes sense. Everyone in this thread could make it real shyt

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
The Top 2 for Alt-Coins, Bittrex and Binance, aren't even allowing new users. Then you have Coinbase and Gemini taking forever to verify new users. As far as I'm concerned the average joe can't even get in the game right now.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
We still early

Even considering just this country.

The total market cap could easily reach 10-15 trillion in 5 years. Then when the 3rd world countries come in to play it's really going to explode.

Bitcoin reaching 1 million is not that farfetched. Of course that would make satoshi a trillionaire, but when you think about 3.5 billion people just getting online for the first time it makes sense. Everyone in this thread could make it real shyt
As long as we look at this shyt as the drug game, and it’s all about gettin out with good fiat and investment in real stock, I think we gonna be all right

The Top 2 for Alt-Coins, Bittrex and Binance, aren't even allowing new users. Then you have Coinbase and Gemini taking forever to verify new users. As far as I'm concerned the average joe can't even get in the game right now.
Good. More money for us for now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yes, I was speaking more about the cap on the coins (i.e. units in circulation). The supply is low, which means any increase in demand (volume) will impact the price more.

Ok I see how to calculate market cap. Now what factors should I be looking for when researching a coin? Should I look at whether the market cap is high or not? Whether there's not that many in circulation? I would assume that supply and demand is very important in the crypto market right? Especially with a limited supply. But then again the more supply, the more money circulating.