1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
KIN looks promising. So much supply tho. How high you see this going? I like that they know their demo and believe the ideas in their white papers would pop if implemented correctly.

No idea due to the large supply. Hopefully they do a coin burn or something.

What exchange is kin on

Ether Delta is where I copped.

:dame: coinsmarket still down

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
What are you guys thoughts on selling all my litecoin for raiblocks and more tron?

Doing this a month ago would've been a huge risk but you'd be scrooge McDuck status today.

Doing it now could possibly be a huge mistake. I wouldn't but scared money don't make money either.

Sidenote: tried to talk to my parents about investing into this game.
My mom was mistrustful at first but became receptive as i showed her my Delta portfolio. My dad(old school West Indian) dismissed it as a Ponzi scheme.
In the same sentence telling me about how their investment portfolio is worth $400k+, said they can't afford to risk money. House paid off, three new cars paid off. Both retired.

I just know by September when my lifestyle has changed they're gonna want to get my help for investing in this area...
Inconviencing me cuz they're stubborn. I'll still do it as a good son would but...:stopitslime::francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: They might actually come out ahead with this. Hella other poor countries gon try to copy this game plan though if it works, it will essentially be a pyramid scheme with whole ass countries:merchant::mjlol:

umm but they have to get it on an exchange, who is gonna take petros if they can't convert it back to BTC or fiat. are they gonna create their own exchange and offer BTC if so then it's no different then backing their Bolivares with oil.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
selling MOD this morningm, sell signal flashed a few hours ago. Gonna play the charts on this one.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Teach me about cap size. How can I find that?
Market cap size is simply the value of # of units in circulation x cost of each unit in $.

So bitcoin has a 250bn market cap because it has 16 mil in circulation and each is worth 17k.

Now people out there saying ripple has a projected market cap size of 350bn thats taken into account future growth so it can get kind of complex and ambiguous, but for most purposes of this thread see top half of post.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Market cap size is simply the value of # of units in circulation x cost of each unit in $.

So bitcoin has a 250bn market cap because it has 16 mil in circulation and each is worth 17k.

Now people out there saying ripple has a projected market cap size of 350bn thats taken into account future growth so it can get kind of complex and ambiguous, but for most purposes of this thread see top half of post.

Ok so where does it say how many are in circulation cuz the binance app doesn't give much info. They just recently started giving the names of the damn coins instead of just the abbreviation.