1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Nucleus is going to be the showstopper

Any word on the ICO price?
A penny a coin. There is a lot of buzz about the ICO though. Also the whales bought in at 500 ETH minimums before the whitelist. That ETH has gone up a lot since then, to the point where the added value has almost covered the ETH they left open for the whitelist. I asked them about this directly in the Telegram but they said wait for official KYC e-mail and everything will be clarified.

Basically there's a chance they don't even need to do the presale for us. Then there's the chance that if they do there's going to be more people trying to cop than there is coins available. They may try to curb this and put a max buy in, but even still. There will be small gas wars too on sending ETH over. So if you do the ICO make sure the gas is like 40-50 (could still get clogged in traffic mid ICO sale though.)

I read something about most ICO sales won't accept over 50 gas, take that as you will. So if you're trying to buy your way to the top of the line by going past that I don't think it will work.

FSP

Banned
Daps
A penny a coin. There is a lot of buzz about the ICO though. Also the whales bought in at 500 ETH minimums before the whitelist. That ETH has gone up a lot since then, to the point where the added value has almost covered the ETH they left open for the whitelist. I asked them about this directly in the Telegram but they said wait for official KYC e-mail and everything will be clarified.

Basically there's a chance they don't even need to do the presale for us. Then there's the chance that if they do there's going to be more people trying to cop than there is coins available. They may try to curb this and put a max buy in, but even still. There will be small gas wars too on sending ETH over. So if you do the ICO make sure the gas is like 40-50 (could still get clogged in traffic mid ICO sale though.)

I read something about most ICO sales won't accept over 50 gas, take that as you will. So if you're trying to buy your way to the top of the line by going past that I don't think it will work.
Good lord if we can get in on this at 1 penny. I'm saving maybe a stack for this *watch it be a total scam*. Thanks for the research. I know it's supposed to go public sometime this month right?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

is it a penny USD a coin, if so then anyone who locked in ETH over the past month will lose significantly.

Probably me being stupid , because they wouldn't lock the price at .01 USD , it wouldn't make sense.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
is it a penny USD a coin, if so then anyone who locked in ETH over the past month will lose significantly.

Probably me being stupid , because they wouldn't lock the price at .01 USD , it wouldn't make sense.
Maybe I'm misremembering. I don't remember where I read or heard a penny. But I heard it somewhere. Maybe it was really .001 ETH a token or something I forget I'm trying to find where I read it.

FSP

Banned
Daps
coinsmarkets looking real funny right now

Funny thing is you know the sites not getting DDOS'd

Ya'll might wanna move on from there. Has there been any word on their twitter or telegram?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@Perfectson

I just asked the Nucleus admin in the telegram chat directly. He said the ICO will have the same price as the sale. I asked him to clarify what that price is.

He said .01 US.

So take that as you will :manny:

I screen shotted it but don't want my government name on the coli :russ:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It being .01 US a coin works for me. I can get that many more since the value of ETH went up.

I'm curious though. If the whales bought in at 500 ETH minimum. and that ETH went up 30- 40% since they bought. Do they get the equivalent amount of extra coins? Or is that just free money in the pocket of Nucleus? :russ: