1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Making some risky moves myself.

Trading portions of Icx n a teeny bit of Ven, so as to enable myself to begin gulping down a large bites of a few low supply, decent volume coins that're currently sub$1.

Wish me luck on these perilous endeavors.

I effed up bigtime.:francis:

Sold it back to eth as planned but sent it to Coss.io to try n grab a heavy bundle from there cuz it was cheapest.
The site damn near doesn't work so i tried to transfer it out to Cryptopia but 8 hrs later it still ain't show up.
Sometimes the crypto game is so effing janky!
Janky sites, janky servers n janky customer support.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
last night was XVG buy signal at .000009 looks to be another approaching at ~.00001

will be watching XVG today for entry at that level

looking at cardano at .000007

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Meh, didn't really say much except, "hey those are just rumors, we haven't officially decided on anything :hubie:"

i mean this pretty much sums it up and it was written yesterday

As of the date of this statement, we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase. Any statement to the contrary is untrue and not authorized by the company.

if they had intention of listing XRP int eh short term both sides would have announced it ahead of time.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
i mean this pretty much sums it up and it was written yesterday

if they had intention of listing XRP int eh short term both sides would have announced it ahead of time.
They're still being investigated for BCC fiasco.

I think XRP was really coming, but with the rumors getting so hot, and XRP surging in price partly because of those rumors, coin base legal team saw trouble ahead.

Someone must've thought, hey if we add this shyt at the end of the month they're going to accuse us of leaking this to drive up the price.

So now even it if was coming, they may be forced to wait, or even add something else first to throw the scent off the trail :mjgrin:

I'm not going to be surprised if it still gets added Q1 this year, or some time this year. Coinbase needs more options, Ripple has the market and transfer speeds to be an option, I think it will end up on there. I also think Ripple has enough steam on it's own without Coinbase. But we'll see, I will continue to hold for now.

It's weird coinmarketcaps aggregate price is like 3.25 still right now, but it's 2.80 on binance. I wonder why such a discrepancy, I'm bout to find what exchange it's higher on sell it then rebuy on binance :skip:

What other exchanges is XRP on?

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Coinbase is doing that because Bitcoin Cash rumors leaked early and they got accused of insider trading because of an employee.

If anything their need to respond to rumors may indicate it is coming. Because it appears they don't want to be accused of prematurely leaking information like the BCC thing.

Why would they be worried about that if the rumor had no merit?

lol, i don't get your logic breh.

BCC was about insider trading, which means prior to the announcement they thought employees who knew tried to buy up a bunch of BCC. This would be counter of XRP, which if they made it public news ahead of the listing, would not be insider trading .

everyone other token / coin has given investors heads up when they were going to be listed on another exchange for the most part. and if ripple is going to be on Coinbase they will have to announce it one way or another.

I'm reading coinbase blog as face value that they they do not intend on selling any other currencies atm. If they do an about face in the next 1 or so, then it will look like insider trading again.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
lol, i don't get your logic breh.

BCC was about insider trading, which means prior to the announcement they thought employees who knew tried to buy up a bunch of BCC. This would be counter of XRP, which if they made it public news ahead of the listing, would not be insider trading .

everyone other token / coin has given investors heads up when they were going to be listed on another exchange for the most part. and if ripple is going to be on Coinbase they will have to announce it one way or another.

I'm reading coinbase blog as face value that they they do not intend on selling any other currencies atm. If they do an about face in the next 1 or so, then it will look like insider trading again.
The logic is the rumors are already out there. If they are true and an employee started those rumors, then regardless of an official announcement ahead of time, an employee still leaked inside information.

Given the ongoing investigation still going on with BCC I'm sure they would rather plug any other leaks internally before doing anything concrete.

Of course it's just as possible the whole thing was a fake internet rumor to begin with. The statement to me just felt like a disclaimer more than a statement.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They're still being investigated for BCC fiasco.

I think XRP was really coming, but with the rumors getting so hot, and XRP surging in price partly because of those rumors, coin base legal team saw trouble ahead.

Someone must've thought, hey if we add this shyt at the end of the month they're going to accuse us of leaking this to drive up the price.

So now even it if was coming, they may be forced to wait, or even add something else first to throw the scent off the trail :mjgrin:

I'm not going to be surprised if it still gets added Q1 this year, or some time this year. Coinbase needs more options, Ripple has the market and transfer speeds to be an option, I think it will end up on there. I also think Ripple has enough steam on it's own without Coinbase. But we'll see, I will continue to hold for now.

It's weird coinmarketcaps aggregate price is like 3.25 still right now, but it's 2.80 on binance. I wonder why such a discrepancy, I'm bout to find what exchange it's higher on sell it then rebuy on binance :skip:

What other exchanges is XRP on?

Click the markets tab on coinmarketcaps and it'll tell you which other exchanges the coin is on?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The logic is the rumors are already out there. If they are true and an employee started those rumors, then regardless of an official announcement ahead of time, an employee still leaked inside information.

Given the ongoing investigation still going on with BCC I'm sure they would rather plug any other leaks internally before doing anything concrete.

Of course it's just as possible the whole thing was a fake internet rumor to begin with. The statement to me just felt like a disclaimer more than a statement.

i hear you. except the put out a note that says atm they aren't adding new currencies...so if they are actually indeed working on adding a new currency then it would not look to good . It would have been for them not to response in that case. But that's neither here or there...i expect Coinbase to eventually catch up and add some of the higher market caps.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I effed up bigtime.:francis:

Sold it back to eth as planned but sent it to Coss.io to try n grab a heavy bundle from there cuz it was cheapest.
The site damn near doesn't work so i tried to transfer it out to Cryptopia but 8 hrs later it still ain't show up.
Sometimes the crypto game is so effing janky!
Janky sites, janky servers n janky customer support.

Yea Cryptopia fukked me out of jumping on XBY at .58 because it took all night for my transfer to show up. Going to hold out hope it dips there again.