1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
still haven't received Email Activation from kucoin :hhh: seems like they add (.period )beyond my email producing a transmission error.
I know I didn't put it there because my login email is correct.

Is that whast going on? I'm having that same issue. Couldn't tell if it was the period or not

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Woke up to see TRX got destroyed on the overnight. Didn't lose too much since I had only about 500 still in there. Read on Twitter that one guy sold a hundred million shares. Jesus! Hopefully he got in at the bottom and cashed out huge. Expecting more of a dip and another entry opportunity soon. It's below 1300 so hopefully it reaches 1100 so I can buy in again before their announcement that's today or tomorrow.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
2 hours and 500 confirmations later and shyt-topia still ain't displaying my ETH transaction :martin: ain't responded to my support ticket either:pacspit:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Woke up to see TRX got destroyed on the overnight. Didn't lose too much since I had only about 500 still in there. Read on Twitter that one guy sold a hundred million shares. Jesus! Hopefully he got in at the bottom and cashed out huge. Expecting more of a dip and another entry opportunity soon. It's below 1300 so hopefully it reaches 1100 so I can buy in again before their announcement that's today or tomorrow.
It's still good .20 cents is pretty damn good still.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I wouldn't say it got destroyed, shyt was .04 a week ago, still at .2

Took all night for my LTC deposit to finally show up on Cryptopia so I could jump in on XBY.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I wouldn't say it got destroyed, shyt was .04 a week ago, still at .2

Took all night for my LTC deposit to finally show up on Cryptopia so I could jump in on XBY.
Same exact thing with me. Said fukk it and went to sleep. Woke up and thankfully it was there.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Coinbase is doing that because Bitcoin Cash rumors leaked early and they got accused of insider trading because of an employee.

If anything their need to respond to rumors may indicate it is coming. Because it appears they don't want to be accused of prematurely leaking information like the BCC thing.

Why would they be worried about that if the rumor had no merit?