1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Anyway I can get bitcoin without c00nbase? :stopitslime:
I swear nikkas on here are half illiterate.

SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!

You can buy ETH and BTC. You can SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL your BTC and ETH and have it WIRED WIRED WIRED WIRED into your bank account the SAME DAY SAME DAY SAME DAY SAME DAY!!!!!!!!

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
anything below .58 on xby is a good buy, get in on the dip

fukking Cryptopia ain't showing my ETH transfer after 31 confirmations :hhh: I swear is binance the only exchange that ain't a complete piece of shyt? :francis:

The only thread I've seen addressing this is on reddit from a month ago and they were saying Cryptopia literally took all ETH deposits to their exchange out of circulation due to the crypto kitty traffic and left them in crypto limbo instead of allowing them to process :wtf::wtf::wtf: It's looking like these nikkas ganked me for half an ETH

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Aight I signed up with gemini hopefully I can get back my money from coinbase when this high volume pending bullshyt is over and only fukk with gemini... :stopitslime: This has been some bullshyt the entire fukking week.

Can't wait til I start trading....:youngsabo: