1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
i hear you. except the put out a note that says atm they aren't adding new currencies...so if they are actually indeed working on adding a new currency then it would not look to good . It would have been for them not to response in that case. But that's neither here or there...i expect Coinbase to eventually catch up and add some of the higher market caps.
That's true, the statement paints them into a corner.

Basically I'm not too worried about Ripple tanking. I was happy it broke two dollars. Im afraid we are getting too used to giant gains in crypto :lolbron:

Like the 2$ milestone for 2017 was a big deal, shyt hit 3.80 in the first of January.

You can't assume it'll just constantly grow at that pace you know.:yeshrug:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That's true, the statement paints them into a corner.

Basically I'm not too worried about Ripple tanking. I was happy it broke two dollars. Im afraid we are getting to use to giant gains in crypto :lolbron:

Like the 2$ milestone for 2017 was a big deal, shyt hit 3.80 in the first of January.

You can't assume it'll just constantly grow at that pace you know.:yeshrug:

ripple isn't gonna tank with or without coinbase.

banks are pushing the platform already, i twill go up. I think XLM has more ripple room to grow tho

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
ripple isn't gonna tank with or without coinbase.

banks are pushing the platform already, i twill go up. I think XLM has more ripple room to grow tho
You think? I been watching XLM trying to figure out where it's new floor is (seems to be somewhere around .75) however, every time I go to buy in it drops again so I'm watching it carefully right now.

Ripple is 4$ right now on bithumb :ohhh:

I didn't know there was this much of a discrepancy between exchanges.:francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Is that just your goal on jumping in or other news you done heard?

i'm working on entry points analysis based on technical charts...there was an opportunity this morning but it may play out to be a false flag...Tron has been steadily on an upswing this is the first indicator of buying on a retest of a lower level.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
last night was XVG buy signal at .000009 looks to be another approaching at ~.00001

will be watching XVG today for entry at that level

looking at cardano at .000007

both look to be heading lower, will stalk the rest of the day to see if i can time a bottom

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
hold up. POE is trading at kucoin for 41 cents:dahell:.....if you bought poe at binance and transferred it to kucoin, would you be able to sell it for double?....seems too easy:jbhmm:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Dude they've taken 5 long ass days to verify my deposit... what the fukk is up with this bullshyt???:why:

wire your money
use credit cards

sign up for Gemini - they will let you trade immediately but you wont' be able to withdraw or move your funds until the transfer happens which is 3-5 days

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i'm working on entry points analysis based on technical charts...there was an opportunity this morning but it may play out to be a false flag...Tron has been steadily on an upswing this is the first indicator of buying on a retest of a lower level.

there's a fight at the $26 level, i see the relative strength dropping, so there may be a dip coming short term. but i don't think it will sustain