1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

people in here really should read this, and more importantly the Tom Luongo article it initally references

Anatomy of a Crypto-Nightmare: The Ripple Pump

Was Coinbase’s Bitcoin Cash Rollout a Designed Hit?

he touches on a lot of scary stuff, especially wall street's coordinated attempt to disrupt the blockchain, undermine bitcoin, and create/sell and ultimately control alternatives to problems that shouldn't have existed in the first place. whats happening with bitcoin currently - how illiquid it is, how slow it is, paying $30 to move $100...defeats the entire purpose of why it was created in the first place

i just hope we in here all have enough time to make some money before the other shoe drops

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
people in here really should read this, and more importantly the Tom Luongo article it initally references

he touches on a lot of scary stuff, especially wall street's coordinated attempt to disrupt the blockchain, undermine bitcoin, and create/sell and ultimately control alternatives to problems that shouldn't have existed in the first place. whats happening with bitcoin currently - how illiquid it is, how slow it is, paying $30 to move $100...defeats the entire purpose of why it was created in the first place

i just hope we in here all have enough time to make some money before the other shoe drops

real shyt cuzzy :ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I brought Binance. Once the numbers come in and they cut supply due to fees, their stock should go to 50 dollars in no time. racks on racks on racks.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It don't even feel real updating this only 2 weeks later but... I put in another $200 into the market since I wrote that post for a total USD investment of $425.

I got into crypto trading on Dec. 1st... Since then I'm holding 7 coins total across 3 different exchanges for a total net of $3,434.

:mjcry: I literally don't know what to say at this point. this is the craziest shyt I have ever seen... I've tried hustling on the net before (video transcription, ad revenue, etc.) and if somebody woulda told me a year ago I'd make a killing daytrading blockchain assets I woulda literally looked at them like :comeon::stopitslime:

For the first time in years I got some real hope about being financially stable going into next year. That by itself makes this the best shyt I have ever experienced on the internet. :wow:
When the first 10 nikka coli nikkas become millionaires, I'ma cry tears of joy :blessed:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
It don't even feel real updating this only 2 weeks later but... I put in another $200 into the market since I wrote that post for a total USD investment of $425.

I got into crypto trading on Dec. 1st... Since then I'm holding 7 coins total across 3 different exchanges for a total net of $3,434.

:mjcry: I literally don't know what to say at this point. this is the craziest shyt I have ever seen... I've tried hustling on the net before (video transcription, ad revenue, etc.) and if somebody woulda told me a year ago I'd make a killing daytrading blockchain assets I woulda literally looked at them like :comeon::stopitslime:

For the first time in years I got some real hope about being financially stable going into next year. That by itself makes this the best shyt I have ever experienced on the internet. :wow:

My nikka... we are winning :blessed:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

Ripple is no doubt the banks attempt to consolidate BTC then flood the market with useless tokens. Dont get burned if you're holding, keep an eye on the candles.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
all my crypto assets are spread out among 7-8 different coins, for roughly 45k.

All my more recent bets have been paying off exponentially and immediately, while I have older purchase that haven't grown as explosively but I saw them as long term investments.

Like Sia has been grow slowly but consistently, my $1000 investment is $4000+ in a few months, but if I had put my whole portfolio into Tron a few days ago, instead of the little $800 I had laying around, that would have been 135k in 2 days.

I started thinking about this a lot but then I felt like that's a gambler mentality. But "scared money don't make money".
What triggered it was me grabbing 1 million pieces of HTMLCOIN, thinking that I'm doing something but when I looked at the order books I'm seeing 8 million, 150 million piece orders going through.