1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Metamask had me on some :lupe:shyt.

Sent a test run of 0.1 ETH just to be safe and that shyt took a good 30 minutes.

When it came through :whew:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
any of you mine bitcoins? with a rig like a Antminer S9? or cloud mining where you dont't have to deal with the noise and electricity usage?

after spending november and december waiting (so many scams out there) for others to report back on hashflare and after some favorable reviews and withdrawals i decided to throw my hat in and start mining some coins with them. there are also, 4% discount codes out there, but they get exhausted pretty quickly. check this link for updates: HashFlare Codes - CryptoCron

profitability calculator
HashFlare Profit Strategy - Bitcoin Cloud Mining Calculator

that's one where i put money in after weeks of waiting to pull the trigger. this one, 5starmining i signed up for immediately a few hours ago because they are giving you 200 GH/s just for signing up. so you can start earning bitcoins immediately. right now mine is saying my bitcoin balance is 0.00000185 and i'll meet the withdrawal minimum in 56 days. obviously i could reach the withdrawal min sooner if i put money in the account, but i'd rather use my free 200 GH/s and see if they are around in 56 days. if they are and get good reviews then i'll use my money.

if i find any other cloud miners giving away some computing resources (hashpower) to earn bitcoin i'll post in this thread.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You still haven't told me what it does.
I ain’t gotta tell you shyt, if you can’t google their fukkin website or don’t know what proof of stake is maybe you should exit the thread

Or you can buy my 1+ million Eca coins off me for $1 You dikkridin slut

FSP

Banned
Daps
I ain’t gotta tell you shyt, if you can’t google their fukkin website or don’t know what proof of stake is maybe you should exit the thread

:mjlol::picard: Why you so mean breh you know I love you.. I'm just trying to tell the fellas what's real

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:mjlol::deadmanny: