mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why ripple being sold so fast? :dwillhuh:

I'm holding through Jan idgaf.

That and tron got me in a roller coaster of emotions today. But ima hodl this shyt like I'm constipated.

Hopefully a sign of good things to come. Big news coming from both camps in the upcoming week. I gotta stay patient on this. Let my balance drop to the last dollar type patient. Ok maybe not that drastic but still.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got guys lookin for
200k - 2 mil
and
2 mil - 10 mil
market cap

if anyone else wants to help find the next eca
look for coins that are “rebranding”
go search reddit

We looking for shyt under a certain price?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People write articles like this. shyt seem fishy to me.

Article is about best gainers since Jan 1, well if Ripple is 6th, why is it the title of the article?

Wouldn't be surprised if an article this simple caused people to sell off, I mean it was over 3.00 I get it, but it's funny when it's at 3.20 then in an hour drops to 2.40 :mjlol:

Ripple Fever? Other Crypto Assets Are Outpacing Its 2018 Gains - CoinDesk

FSP

Banned
Daps
u can look for coins with 10 - 20 mil market cap that are slowly uptrending

if my research turns up more than your does, thats YOUR problem, not mine

low risk high reward
what i done told u about spreading inaccurate shyt bruh. all crypto is high risk

it is. its 101 trading shyt, come join the chat so u can be put up on game

shyt is fukkin annoying isnt it
or the “ i got 34 dollar i wanna invest”
You still haven't told me what it does.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been trying to buy ECA for almost 2 days, coinsmarkets site won't load, and nova exchange won't accept US customers

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Buy the ripple dip?!?!?!

Man, I gotta move some money around. I've been wanting to use some of my profits from my core-group cryptos to fund my Ripple purchase and I procrastinated too long. I'd be taking a little loss if I do it right now, but if Ripple starts climbing again it'll even out. I'm hoping to get in on the dip today even if I missed out on the best/lowest price. I'll either sell some BTC Cash to finance my Ripple purchase, or unfortunately have to xfer some BTC over which will cost me time and astronomical transaction fees.

I'm glad I'm holding a little TRX right now. I wasn't necessarily sold on it's lofty white paper and real world applications - which sound kinda cool but super aspirational - along with the "NASDAQ listed companies" that are supposed to be partnering with them this year. I got in at like 3 cents. I hadn't checked it in forever and woke up today to find that it's market cap exploded. It got up to $.20 today... if it dips below $.15 again im definitely going to get more.

I'm really liking Monero. I think Monero is going to be here to stay. Even though the percentage of people who used Bitcoin (before it was a household name) for illicit purposes and anonymity was small - that's STILL a market/demographic, and they've all moved on to Monero now. Monero is going to be the standard for totally decentralized and totally anonymous currency. If anyone is trying to build up a diverse crypto portfolio, Monero should be something to hold on to for a long time...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought on bittrex and it says partially filled order? Only half went through. What’s going on??