1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yes you are because how will your RIO be taxed?

taxes? lol - i don't even know if any of this stuff is being reported especially if you're on Binance or any of these foreign exchanges.

I plan on filing my taxes with my realized gains once i withdraw back into USD. Unless I'm told otherwise. (I haven't done full DD on taxes to be honest).

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought on bittrex and it says partially filled order? Only half went through. What’s going on??

It means only part of your order went through
When I bought ripple only 75% of my shyt was filled soni had to do another order to get the remaining 25% filled

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Ay can someone help me with figuring out how to get this electra wallet syncing/connected to the network? I'm tryna get my coins off of coinsmarkets

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Ha
Read up on all this, watched a few videos, put money into an account and can't even start eating cause of bank bullshyt and an identification process

:francis:
Had the same problem a few weeks ago. Just imagine, a few months ago getting verified was easy but then the IRS and SEC started pressuring the exchanges so now it takes a millennia just to get verified:francis:.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I smell dips coming. Bouta be like

tumblr_m5w9a2nxJN1qzp9weo2_500.gif

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I have a gmail account and it sent rather quickly. You may want to sign up with a gmail account. Also, KuCoin was doing upgrades today so that could have slowed down the process.

this^

would not use outlook, i definitely know some ICO's will not accept outlook, not sure about the exchagnes.

On the other hand, my Kucoin never went through either. It's been about 4 hours for my HitBTC to show up in my SPAM.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@Malta

Whats up with this price difference in Terranova between Cryptopia and Livecoin. Because if we can transfer coins between the 2 :patrice:

But maybe I am missing something here.

Edit* Just signed up for LiveCoin and they have the Terranova wallet off. I am going to keep checking though.

Last edited: