1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that is what your seed phrase is for. You should be able to take the 12 word phrase and add it to any new installations of metamask and have your "wallet" on multiple devices.
Ok cool. So once I do that on each computer that I use I'll be set.

I was just wondering cause it was asking me to restore my wallet when I went on a different computer and I thought I'd be able to just login with my password

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ok cool. So once I do that on each computer that I use I'll be set.

I was just wondering cause it was asking me to restore my wallet when I went on a different computer and I thought I'd be able to just login with my password

yes you are restoring your wallet so that's exactly what you want to do, restore you wallet on the new computer. It's a different concept of just logging in because metamask is just an interface. What you're doing is allowing the interace acccess to your ETH wallet which is on the chain

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
verge out here

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I would give it amount 10 minutes. How long ago did you sign up? Also check your spam folder.
Checked spam. It's been about 15 mins now and I clicked resend twice... I'm using an Outlook email. Guess I'll try a different email

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
W
And they're still most likely not wrong. But if you can get in and profit off the herd mentality --do it. But look at Verge as a cautionary tale. Folks in crypto-circles longer than this past December knew that Verge only had one hack developer peddling bullshyt. The coin still skyrocketed until word got out-- and even then it was almost a week before the price began to tank.

Folks are throwing money at scamcoins and companies with no working product. I bet most folks haven't perused a single white paper for the coins they're "investing" in. I hear folks say this is "gambling". It's only gambling when your investment strategy is predicated on Coli group confirmation. I'm taking calculated risks and winning big in the process.
What 3 coins would you recommend for 2018?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What do you want us to look for? Going to bed now but i can research while im at work tonight
u can look for coins with 10 - 20 mil market cap that are slowly uptrending
Did you make thousands.. or is that just what it says atm?

If it drops tomorrow will you still be saying that?

I'm only asking because no one else is...I'm looking at their website and it doesn't even tell me anything.

It literally says nothing. Ya'll don't see this as a red flag
if my research turns up more than your does, thats YOUR problem, not mine

:mjgrin: I've made over 1k in it, this a low risk high reward. Don't really care what the coin does or doesn't do as long as it makes me money, if it tanks I'm prepared to eat that loss as it I didn't invest much in it anyway.
low risk high reward
what i done told u about spreading inaccurate shyt bruh. all crypto is high risk

I ain't doing shyt at work today so I'm down :mjgrin:

Yea this sounds like a jig where only a few people are actually really benefiting.
it is. its 101 trading shyt, come join the chat so u can be put up on game

I'll see if I can help breh

People keep asking me what they can put $100 in to "invest" with. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.
shyt is fukkin annoying isnt it
or the “ i got 34 dollar i wanna invest”

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Checked spam. It's been about 15 mins now and I clicked resend twice... I'm using an Outlook email. Guess I'll try a different email

I have a gmail account and it sent rather quickly. You may want to sign up with a gmail account. Also, KuCoin was doing upgrades today so that could have slowed down the process.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The circulating supply is a fraction of Tron and XRP though, for the new people coming in it could be a better option.

Nope, got that Mark Zuckberg cosign today, we doing Eminem numbers.

5795551-3925112083-night.gif
Mark suckerberg co signed ripple?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps