1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Too many in circulation for my tastes, but a few weeks ago...

The circulating supply is a fraction of Tron and XRP though, for the new people coming in it could be a better option.

Only one catch breh, and could be years away :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Nope, got that Mark Zuckberg cosign today, we doing Eminem numbers.

5795551-3925112083-night.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those of yal using MetaMask do you only use it with one browser on one computer?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
IN FACT, anyone signing up for any of these exchanges or services that they learned about on here, should only do so through a board members referral link.

Referral links need to go on the first post

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
The circulating supply is a fraction of Tron and XRP though, for the new people coming in it could be a better option.

Nope, got that Mark Zuckberg cosign today, we doing Eminem numbers.

5795551-3925112083-night.gif

No bubble coming soon, but big corrections are possible. too many rookies throwing lots of money at big name coins.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Doesn’t it only work on chrome anyway?
I guess a better way of putting it is do you have to create a new account on every computer you use with it?

I have 3 workstations that I use regularly. I opened the extension initially on my MacBook last night, then I went to my office PC today and I couldn't just log in on my other PC, I had to either create a new account or restore my shyt. Will I have to do that every time I try and access the wallet on a different computer?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I guess a better way of putting it is do you have to create a new account on every computer you use with it?

I have 3 workstations that I use regularly. I opened the extension initially on my MacBook last night, then I went to my office PC today and I couldn't just log in on my other PC, I had to either create a new account or restore my shyt. Will I have to do that every time I try and access the wallet on a different computer?

that is what your seed phrase is for. You should be able to take the 12 word phrase and add it to any new installations of metamask and have your "wallet" on multiple devices.

I just tested this as an fyi ..it doesn't show my transaction history but i seee m ETH and the wallet addrss ist he same.

both public and private address are teh same (of course)