1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Anyone up on software maybe we can start our own blockchain just for shyts and giggles. I really just wanna see how this shyt works better.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Couple ICOs ive been looking at

Utemis
(Sounds like this one is trying to be the next Alibaba of Latin America)
Utemis (UTS) - ICO rating and details
The UTEMIS cryptocurrency is transforming the entire Latin American continent into a single economic space: Conduct business in the entire Latin American continent as if it were one country, find new clients and suppliers and evaluate them by their reputation Save 99% of the current costs of conducting transactions and payments, no bureaucracy or waste of time and instant payment. Same as Chinese e-commerce giants, your purchases are 100% protected with UTEMIS escrow account, if something happens you get 100% of your money back. Trust and reputation are the fuel that drives business growth. By decentralizing their reputation on the Ethereum Blockchain, businesses that are honest will thrive, and those that are not will find themselves driven out from the system. And for the first time ever 100% of this outcome depends on them.

MoxyOne
MoxyOne (SPEND) - ICO rating and details
MoxyOne is an ingenious solution to the issue of under utilised cryptocurrencies. It allows companies to incorporate within their ecosystems, a reliable financial infrastructure that gives their token holders an opportunity to spend their tokens. With features such as a debit card, wallet system and virtual debit card, users will be able to make purchases within company ecosystems and “real-world” merchants worldwide. SPEND token holders will have the opportunity to utilise the MoxyOne infrastructure with many benefits such as a rewards system and negligible fees.

Jincor
Jincor (JCR) - ICO rating and details
Jincor is a platform which will allow any business to work with smart contracts and cryptocurrency payments easily with no legal, technical or operational complications and in a cost-efficient manner. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at the time, their team build products, that will include smart contracts constructor, cryptocurrency payments, and even digital jurisdiction to work out the right judgements on unclear matters in smart contracts.

NetworkUnits

NetworkUnits (NU) - ICO rating and details
Network units is a way to Decentralize multiplayer gaming and to provide developers an easy way to integrate multiplayer functionality. We will use the Ethereum blockchain to create a platform that will allow hardware owners to share their unused Bandwidth and CPU resources with developers and earn tokens for doing so. Gamers can mine tokens from the platform by connecting their wallets to their gaming accounts. Therefore Network Units has a unique mining process with two ways to mine tokens.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Utemis (Sounds like this one is trying to be the next Alibaba of Latin America)
Utemis (UTS) - ICO rating and details
The UTEMIS cryptocurrency is transforming the entire Latin American continent into a single economic space: Conduct business in the entire Latin American continent as if it were one country, find new clients and suppliers and evaluate them by their reputation Save 99% of the current costs of conducting transactions and payments, no bureaucracy or waste of time and instant payment. Same as Chinese e-commerce giants, your purchases are 100% protected with UTEMIS escrow account, if something happens you get 100% of your money back. Trust and reputation are the fuel that drives business growth. By decentralizing their reputation on the Ethereum Blockchain, businesses that are honest will thrive, and those that are not will find themselves driven out from the system. And for the first time ever 100% of this outcome depends on them.

This one, but for Africa instead. This should have been done yesterday

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Read up on the coins out there.

You can't rest solely on someone elses word when it comes to YOUR money.

That's asking to be a lick.

Check the reddit page, google the development team, research, research, research!

Also check market cap vs coin supply. Volume too.

And that's just a start.

Any fool can learn from their own failures, but a wise man learns from the failures of others:wow:

I'm just going to let the Coli Vets cut down the vines in the swamp first while i come right behind them and pass through it effortlessy

This technique has been getting me money so far ...I'll continue until I'm ready to move up another level

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Heads up to anyone just starting out on HitBtc. When u transfer in your Eth, if it lets you, immediately send your eth from the main account to your trading account.

The site is borderline criminal in its ui, so it won't do u any good to send eth/btc over n forget it, only to later rush to buy the hot new coin but the site is "currently unable to make transfers".
It happened to tons of us, so as soon as u get it in the door, put it in position to buy.

Just a lil tip from a burned prior user.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Heads up to anyone just starting out on HitBtc. When u transfer in your Eth, if it lets you, immediately send your eth from the main account to your trading account.

The site is borderline criminal in its ui, so it won't do u any good to send eth/btc over n forget it, only to later rush to buy the hot new coin but the site is "currently unable to make transfers".
It happened to tons of us, so as soon as u get it in the door, put it in position to buy.

Just a lil tip from a burned prior user.

i'm not even able to register, gonna try etherdelta or okex

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Any fool can learn from their own failures, but a wise man learns from the failures of others:wow:

I'm just going to let the Coli Vets cut down the vines in the swamp first while i come right behind them and pass through it effortlessy

This technique has been getting me money so far ...I'll continue until I'm ready to move up another level

Ain't mad at it breh. If it's not broke, why fix it?