1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I made a coinbase account back in January 2017 so I could buy bitcoin but shyt was too overwhelming for me to understand back then. I also didn't want to go through the verification thing and I just didn't have the time so I forgot about it. I got back into cryptos in early November.
:mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This crypto game fukking up my sleep. :francis: Gotta be up by 7 too.

Nice little run for Tron. Going straight to the moon. Threw the rest of my stack on there for now. Holding fuel, mana, tnb, gto, and brd all with low amounts right now. Let's see what they do. At $1535, hopefully I wake up at atleast $1650. :lawd:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I made a coinbase account back in January 2017 so I could buy bitcoin but shyt was too overwhelming for me to understand back then. I also didn't want to go through the verification thing and I just didn't have the time so I forgot about it. I got back into cryptos in early November.
:mjcry:
alt coins > bitcoin , litecoin and ethereum right now on coinbase imo

now is the best time to get in

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Nice little run for Tron. Going straight to the moon. Threw the rest of my stack on there for now. Holding fuel, mana, tnb, gto, and brd all with low amounts right now. Let's see what they do. At $1535, hopefully I wake up at atleast $1650. :lawd:
Yea it's tough cause you know this stuff gonna probably dip sooner or later. :bryan:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How much yal put in this when yal started? I got some apps, watched some videos about setting up a wallet for all this, now I'm about to see what's good.

Thinking about putting in 500, fukk it

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Yea most nights I don't want to go to sleep. Another incentive to narrow my portfolio down so I don't have these highly volatile coins that I need to watch 24/7. If I wake up in the middle of the night I go for my phone to check on things, first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is go to Binance app, then Delta.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
How much yal put in this when yal started? I got some apps, watched some videos about setting up a wallet for all this, now I'm about to see what's good.

Thinking about putting in 500, fukk it
I started with a few hundred. That's a good point to start if it's what your comfortable losing. I doubt you'll lose it just don't invest it if you're afraid too. Seems impossible to lose money lately on any coin really lately :mjlol:

But I started with a few hundred and made a nice chunk of money this last month.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Saw a free contest where you can win one Bitcoin. I think most people would immediately sell that Bitcoin if they won.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: reading this thread and it's like spanish ya'll speaking

but I'm in...am I late? How much should I drop ? :sadcam::sadcam: where do I go to learn anything you guys saying :picard:

If you get in on Ripple XRP before it hits coinbase you will profit. If you get in on Stellar XLM you will profit, if you get in on Tron TRX you will profit, if you get in on Elecrta ECA you will profit.

You got to get on coinbase first to buy some Etherium or Bitcoin, then you can use that to trade on the exchanges.