1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ok guys quick question if your buying coins at fractions using btc as the currency is there an easier way of buying it mathematically wise. cause I wasn't that good at decimal points. Like if I input buy one it's never just a straight conversion. :jbhmm:

best to use excel breh and since the prices move and transaction fees you won't be super precise.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@:>) I jumped on your two babies xby & eta a while ago, watching their recent rise nonplussed with the bigger picture in mind.
If either of these bytches 100x or near it, please @ me, I've got to give you something nh

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
it's gone up significantly, profit taking is natural. It's not a coin you want to be actively tracking tbh, it'll either flop/be a scam or make you money. Take some money ou tif you're unsure, 300% in a couple of days is nothing to laugh at

yeah, i agree....i think kid markets scam stocks/coins but you can look at the chart and know when to get in. LIke around now (actually when the dip occurred) was the time to get in. The fact that dip hit like that , sometimes signals a whale/big investor has moved on and that could signal something negative happening. The fact it bounced back though means there's willing particpants (as seen by the board). Id' take a flyer on the next dip as i believe one is coming.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
it's gone up significantly, profit taking is natural. It's not a coin you want to be actively tracking tbh, it'll either flop/be a scam or make you money. Take some money ou tif you're unsure, 300% in a couple of days is nothing to laugh at

I asked because he said he is in the super whale group, we could have damn near doubled our coins if we knew that drop was coming. That is my issue.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:picard:

average down if you believe in ECA - doubt he will answer you since he been pumpin it for weeks, he's sitting nice still.

I'm sitting nice also, even after the dip, I would have liked the opportunity to sell and buy back and increase the # of coins. Not really worried about ECA long term, even if it tops out at .01 I would have made out with a nice profit.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Almost bought more xlm the other day too. Bought Lend which I’m ok with had room to grow. But this 50% has me aggy. Scarf some up on the next big drop. If there is one :francis: