1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Those sell walls popping has me curious. Why would anyone want to suppress the price at this point? shyt is weird.
Could also be people that held but are annoyed basically saying I'm selling at .20 period.

Or pumping whales selling at .20 only to pump and do it again.

Or it could be people trying to secure more coins cause they think it'll keep going.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Could also be people that held but are annoyed basically saying I'm selling at .20 period.

Or pumping whales selling at .20 only to pump and do it again.

Or it could be people trying to secure more coins cause they think it'll keep going.

:mjcry: The people that panic bought at .20 because they thought it might take off.

That would have been me 2 weeks ago.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If they drop it should be able to get to .40

Waiting until the last day of the year is some :ld: shyt.
I got a sell order placed at .31 just in case. I'd be at peace with it

But hell, I'd probably start getting trigger finger itchy around .25 tho

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
who's illa kinga in the chat?....I gotta give you rep for putting me onto this ether tanks. this shyt is returning money like no coin i've invested in:wow:....put in 1200 last night and made it all back in like 5 hours. everything from here on out is pure profit. this shyt is a genius concept. i'm making like 100 bucks every 20 minutes. I been chasing all these damn alt coins. who knew some retarded ass crypto game could be what got me my CTS:mjcry:.....on top of that, you can cash out constantly just to be safe. and you still hold on to your tanks and make profits as more people buy in. crypto gaming may actually be the future :whew:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
At this point I gotta wait through most of the day tomorrow just to see. I'm not getting my hopes too high though. :francis:

We swing back to .12 .11 territory and it's 5pm tomorrow no Wraith I may be out. Be easy enough to buy back in if they drop it after that anyway.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
who's illa kinga in the chat?....I gotta give you rep for putting me onto this ether tanks. this shyt is returning money like no coin i've invested in:wow:....put in 1200 last night and made it all back in like 5 hours. everything from here on out is pure profit. this shyt is a genius concept. i'm making like 100 bucks every 20 minutes. I been chasing all these damn alt coins. who knew some retarded ass crypto game could be what got me my CTS:mjcry:.....on top of that, you can cash out constantly just to be safe. and you still hold on to your tanks and make profits as more people buy in. crypto gaming may actually be the future :whew:

:ohhh: expound for those not in the chat?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
How does it work:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm watchin Ripple and it's funny to me. People literally only sell cause they saw someone else sell and all down the line. It's like none of em realize if none of em sell it will hold steady and seem stable. Like if you didn't cash out at 1.80 why you doin it at 1.60?

I mean probably cause it's larger sums of money than I deal with and maybe some of em bought in at 1.60. It's just crazy to me. If you buy in on something you'd think it's cause you thought it would be worth more in the future.

But then if it's not worth more on day 2 you give up and sell? I get it, people playin the game. Just seems they don't see the overall benefit of everyone holding it at 2.00.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Which tank did you get?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm watchin Ripple and it's funny to me. People literally only sell cause they saw someone else sell and all down the line. It's like none of em realize if none of em sell it will hold steady and seem stable. Like if you didn't cash out at 1.80 why you doin it at 1.60?

I mean probably cause it's larger sums of money than I deal with and maybe some of em bought in at 1.60. It's just crazy to me. If you buy in on something you'd think it's cause you thought it would be worth more in the future.

But then if it's not worth more on day 2 you give up and sell? I get it, people playin the game. Just seems they don't see the overall benefit of everyone holding it at 2.00.

Yea that perplexes me too, especially regarding my shytcoins, like why are you selling something that is under .01 cents already. Hold your coins.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:ohhh: expound for those not in the chat?

I made a post about it last night.

there's this new crypto game called ether tanks. seen it posted in the chat. basically you buy a tank. when somebody else buys the same tank you get a percentage. so the profits just keep adding up. barely got released and the prices are going up fast. was just released last night. everytime I reload the page I got more money. download the metamask wallet extension on chrome. then you can transfer ether to it and the game automatically connects to it. might be worth a shot. the cheapest tank is like 0.1 eth. an hour ago it was 0.7

EtherTanks - Decentralized Browser-Based Game

basically you buy tanks. every time a person buys that same tank after you, you get a % of the purchase. around 1%. so essentially 100 more people have to buy the same tank after you for you to break even. after that, it's profit. comes off like a ponzi scheme but slightly different. check out the 2nd post here on reddit.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I made a post about it last night.

basically you buy tanks. every time a person buys that same tank after you, you get a % of the purchase. around 1%. so essentially 100 more people have to buy the same tank after you for you to break even. after that, it's profit. comes off like a ponzi scheme but slightly different. check out the 2nd post here on reddit.

Mothafukka that is a pyramid scheme :russ:

Just one that doesn't really hurt you. But someone at the top rich as fukk. :russ: