1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Good looks, just sent some eth to my metamask :salute:
LT2 and MT1's are popular choices. cash out all the time just to be safe. but the dev on this really seems legit. the game went down earlier for like 12 hours for maintenence and he actually deposited everybody's profits to their wallets. it's only been live maybe 10 hours but it's taking off.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I would have been better off not even looking at my shyt at all since purchasing my peak holdings of it

If the wallet wasn't ass I'd still have a shyt ton of it

fukk this shyt

Verge does that to you. Just mentally abuses you until you wear down and tap out.
:mjcry:

FSP

Banned
Daps
exactly. everybody wins except the ones who get in dead last. but the lead dev seems to have a lot in store for it. there's gonna be real battles and I assume rewards. but at this point there's no losing.
Certainly. The owner could run away with all of your coins lol. @((ReFleX)) There's ethermon too.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Certainly. The owner could run away with all of your coins lol
the game went down earlier and everybody was panicking. the dev deposited everybody's profits in their wallets to calm everybody down. he could have took off there. he had already made like 300k at that point. on top of that, you can cash out every 10 minutes if you want. the game connects to metamask through your browser and the deposits and cashouts are damn near instant. just keep cashing out every hour.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
LT2 and MT1's are popular choices. cash out all the time just to be safe. but the dev on this really seems legit. the game went down earlier for like 12 hours for maintenence and he actually deposited everybody's profits to their wallets. it's only been live maybe 10 hours but it's taking off.

:wtf: I copped a LT-1 and literally as soon as it appeared in my Hangar I had 0.0005 eth in my balance

FSP

Banned
Daps
the game went down earlier and everybody was panicking. the dev deposited everybody's profits in their wallets to calm everybody down. he could have took off there. he had already made like 300k at that point. on top of that, you can cash out every 10 minutes if you want. the game connects to metamask through your browser and the deposits and cashouts are damn near instant. just keep cashing out every hour.
Do you, but. I still wouldn't trust it. I mentioned ethermon because its another game where -- it's owned by SOMEONE but they call it decentralized. Can anyone make a tank and sell it or just the owner? 300k isn't that much when you believe you could cash out on 5 mil

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:wtf: I copped a LT-1 and literally as soon as it appeared in my Hangar I had 0.0005 eth in my balance
everytime you come back it'll only be higher:myman:......goes up every few minutes. and word is on jan 7th, they're gonna allow people to sell back their tanks. LT2 is my heavy hitter for now. but all the new people coming in will always look at the LT1 first.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Do you, but. I still wouldn't trust it. I mentioned ethermon because its another game where -- it's owned by SOMEONE but they call it decentralized. Can anyone make a tank and sell it or just the owner? 300k isn't that much when you believe you could cash out on 5 mil
just the owner. thats why I encourage constant cash outs. once you hit cash out, the money is in your wallet in like 2 minutes. the shyt works seamlessly with metamask.