1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No sell order for me. I'm in with XVG. I like what they are trying to accomplish. No matter how unorthodox they are. Holding at least a year. Charts were calling for this break right here.
I'm gonna see how high this rise sustains. If I see it peaking I may sell and buy back in some on the swing, gonna be tough to identify but I my try. I'm not sure what the wraith hype could really bring it to. I though .30 was crazy last time.

But say Wraith is great, and it's the best privacy coin out? :manny: Would be worth holding a good chunk. They just need to fix PR :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn that sell wall at .20. I knew there'd be one but someone crushed it like 4 cents in one go hahaha. They're fighting back though.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I'm gonna see how high this rise sustains. If I see it peaking I may sell and buy back in some on the swing, gonna be tough to identify but I my try. I'm not sure what the wraith hype could really bring it to. I though .30 was crazy last time.

But say Wraith is great, and it's the best privacy coin out? :manny: Would be worth holding a good chunk. They just need to fix PR :mjlol:

I like the PR. Not normal but man do they have people passionate about Verge.:mjgrin:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:lupe: Guess I'll buy in if it gets to .15 again was really hoping for .12

Also wondering if I should have gotten 100k coins worth of ECA

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Aeron- lower circulation supply than bitcoin which gives it the assurance of skyrocketing in value if it catches attention

Aeron (ARN) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

At 75 cents, what’s the best move? It’s listed on binance which gives me a bit of assurance
'Boring' business model which will deter entrants, (in comparison, 10+ privacy coins'. A clear use case and a reasonable, crypto standards, market cap. Assuming these Russians aren't on a hustle I like this a lot. A genuine 'hodl' in the 2-5yr sense.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The developer snapshot? That was an hour ago.
The compiled code being linked to on reddit, started to spread on twitter. Once it hit twitter it started going up. Wether it's real or not I have no clue but I watched it all develop in real time on their reddit page.

There's gonna be a small delay between it.

Could be a pump group too but they sure were timed closely.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The compiler code being linked to on reddit, started to spread on twitter. Once it hit twitter it started going up. Wether it's real or not I have no clue but I watched it all develop in real time on their reddit page.

That had all the signs of a pump group, massive spike out of nowhere that caused Binance to basically freeze on the browser, then a dump followed by another spike and a dump again for the people who couldn't dump in the first wave.

It may have kickstarted it, but a more gradual rise would have happened an hour ago and been consistent, that shyt went form 0-1000mph in 2 seconds :russ:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The compiler code being linked to on reddit, started to spread on twitter. Once it hit twitter it started going up. Wether it's real or not I have no clue but I watched it all develop in real time on their reddit page.

Those sell walls popping has me curious. Why would anyone want to suppress the price at this point? shyt is weird.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That had all the signs of a pump group, massive spike out of nowhere that caused Binance to basically freeze on the browser, then a dump followed by another spike and a dump again for the people who couldn't dump in the first wave.

It may have kickstarted it, but a more gradual rise would have happened an hour ago and been consistent, that shyt went form 0-1000mph in 2 seconds :russ:
Sell wall at .20 is heavy too.

Well here's to hopin they actually drop wraith, it's been fun ya'll.