1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
New to all this, but if Verge has a featured product about to release(?) why do I see talk about folks selling their coins immediately after? Wouldn't that be the case for holding what you have, soaking it and selling later?
It's been so finicky people are on edge and inevitably will sell off profits along the way.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
New to all this, but if Verge has a featured product about to release(?) why do I see talk about folks selling their coins immediately after? Wouldn't that be the case for holding what you have, soaking it and selling later?

Because there has been a bunch of bullshyt surrounding this release. Some are skeptical if it'll ever drop and if it does, will it actually do what it is supposed to do.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's been so finicky people are on edge and inevitably will sell off profits along the way.

Because there has been a bunch of bullshyt surrounding this release. Some are skeptical if it'll ever drop and if it does, will it actually do what it is supposed to do.

I guess it's one of those things where knowing how good their developers are pays off.

I know when I read whitepapers about a company's product and one of the things there're promising is high concurrency, when I see their source code has Go repositories and their code looks clean, it's probably going to perform very well.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Better get a card fam. I'm using one starting next week.
You can also build credit along the way.

Banks want to see like 30% of you're credit line filled 70% free and no late payments. You can use this to supplement building even better credit earning more loan potential.

Which=more investment opportunities etc.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
XVG made a nice run. Something is up.
Scroll through my last few posts. Looks like Windows and Linux are compiled and they are just waiting on Mac.

Internet been wrong before though. So who knows. I suggest a sell order at something comfortable for those not built for the ride.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Scroll through my last few posts. Looks like Windows and Linux are compiled and they are just waiting on Mac.

Internet been wrong before though. So who knows. I suggest a sell order at something comfortable for those not built for the ride.

No sell order for me. I'm in with XVG. I like what they are trying to accomplish. No matter how unorthodox they are. Holding at least a year. Charts were calling for this break right here.