4fa5956556701.jpg

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:jbhmm:

Not sure what I want to do about Verge, if I buy back in and that shyt tanks I'll be pissed.

If I don't buy back in and that shyt takes off I'll be pissed.

Decisions, decisions.

Wish that shyt would've tanked today, would make my decision much easier but its held around .15 all day for like 2 days.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:jbhmm:

Not sure what I want to do about Verge, if I buy back in and that shyt tanks I'll be pissed.

If I don't buy back in and that shyt takes off I'll be pissed.

Decisions, decisions.

Wish that shyt would've tanked today, would make my decision much easier but its held around .15 all day for like 2 days.
I'm so torn :mjlol:

If I was a jury I'd be a hung jury. Both sides of the aisle seem equally crazy and shady.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm so torn :mjlol:

If I was a jury I'd be a hung jury. Both sides of the aisle seem equally crazy and shady.

Whatever I decide on, the opposite will likely happen, so I should do the opposite of my real decision, but then is that truly the opposite of my decision or what I really wanted to do anyway, so I should do the opposite of that which would just be my real decision from the get go.:skip:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Whatever I decide on, the opposite will likely happen, so I should do the opposite of my real decision, but then is that truly the opposite of my decision or what I really wanted to do anyway, so I should do the opposite of that which would just be my real decision from the get go.:skip:
You're in a paradoxical loop where nothing you do will be the right outcome.

There's only one other choice breh... :francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you purchase Bitcoins if your banks won't allow you to (Chase)

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
New to all this, but if Verge has a featured product about to release(?) why do I see talk about folks selling their coins immediately after? Wouldn't that be the case for holding what you have, soaking it and selling later?

There's always a chance of the product bombing/not being as great as advertised, but people having made up their mind to sell so quickly has me a little befuddled.