1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn everything is down for me except Aion. Only green plant on the planet Mars.
Yea idk what happened today. Maybe a mass dump before Jan 1 in anticipation of a month long pump?

Maybe cause taxes? Even though I’m pretty sure the capital gains thing is on everything after dec 21st anyway :francis:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Damn everything is down for me except Aion. Only green plant on the planet Mars.

This was to be expected after yesterday, good news is the major winners yesterday XRP and XLM didn't fall that much. Everything will likely start recovering in the next couple hours. Take this chance to own more coins.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
HODL
I bought xby and Verge to go out with a bang

I like BRD's long term potential, but with no news, 1 exchange and it tying up a good amount of my money I may have to cut back on it and roll the dice. That same money would be $10,000-15,000 right now had I put it into COLX, I wouldn't feel bad buying back in at 2x what it is now if I can make money elsewhere.

I'm gonna need to think on this when it comes up :jbhmm:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I like BRD's long term potential, but with no news, 1 exchange and it tying up a good amount of my money I may have to cut back on it and roll the dice. That same money would be $10,000-15,000 right now had I put it into COLX, I wouldn't feel bad buying back in at 2x what it is now if I can make money elsewhere.

You got a few days before it makes any moves. Everyone got their eyes on short term quick money

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man only thing wrong with this game is everyone just does 'what you're supposed to do' according to advice that isn't even really tested over a large enough sample size.

Like right now Bitcoin is getting dumped simply because it's the end of the year and well you gotta cash out before 2018 right? Not really, everyone is literally just following along like little horse and ponies with whatever the whales dictate.

Everyone assumes January will boom cause it does traditionally in the stock market, the whales want everyone to dump right before jan 1 so they can scarf it up before the boom. I just feel it's too predictable, cookie cutter, and by the playbook. It's just frustrating watching everyone just copy each other cause well 'that's what you're supposed to do'

Bitcoin would be more stable if there wasn't a bunch've uneducated panic on it every time someone with a lot of BTC starts manipulating the price. The game will mature I guess.

Can the game really survive off a mass coordination of pump and dumps online? Somethings got to give.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:patrice:I've been contemplating throwing some(more) real money at Colx. Seems like it only has one way to go, and that is up. Still isn't on Cryptopia yet either I think.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You got a few days before it makes any moves. Everyone got their eyes on short term quick money

I may have to roll the dice

wlNSP.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Welcome to the crypto market breh

This is why you aren't suppose to hawk at it 24/7

Buy what you know will work and keep it pushing

Garbage ass BTC, something else really needs to take the crown and become the standard.

Nah BTC is just on a discount rn while the whales want to consume more of it, the fade for regular consumers is dying down too.

yea this shyt is genius when you think about it. we should fukk around and make a crypto game.

I wanted to create an game with previous numbers to understand the market better and run test trials but the work it'll take isn't worth the long haul for me personally

If people really wanted to learn trading in that aspect just find a trading simulator

Last edited: